“Great Experience”

Ningaloo Marine Interactions
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Coral Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us to meet Coral Bay's majestic manta rays! We aim to give you a memorable experience and make your holiday to Coral Bay unforgettable! Many visitors come to Coral Bay to get away from the crowds, we pride ourselves on small, personalized groups to maximize your experience. Our tours are EDU-TOURS and draw upon a wealth of knowledge gathered from our very own marine biologist and over 20 years combined crew experience in the Ningaloo area!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I saw mantas, sea turtles, reef sharks and so many fish!! My first time snorkelling in deep water, I used floating tube, and they made sure I was ok. It was a great experience and I highly recommend it!!

UtopiaCoralBay, Owner at Ningaloo Marine Interactions, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review Shinobu!
We are so happy you enjoyed your day...
the NMI Team

"excellent trip"
"snorkelling sessions"
"expert knowledge"

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic day out on the reef, friendly knowledgeable crew and decent vessel.

My wife and I have snorkelled a lot in many parts of the world and nothing can compare to the quality of Ningaloo in terms of diversity of marine life & quality of coral.

We saw the mantas, turtles (heaps), a tiger shark, leopard shark, reef sharks, dolphins, large sting rays and many species of reef fish... A magic day and we will definitely be making the effort to return in the near future

UtopiaCoralBay, Owner at Ningaloo Marine Interactions, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Wow it certainly seems you did experience the best of Ningaloo!
We really appreciate the lovely review..

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

An excellent vessel, the Utopia, was operated by four great crew. The captain and crew were very knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing a wonderful experience for my family. My young daughters, ages 7 and 10, were reassured and looked after by our guides Sarah and Ellen which added to their experience. Highly recommend this tour on the Utopia with a great crew.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review...
We are so pleased you and your daughters enjoyed your day on the Ningaloo Reef and we hope to welcome you back on board Utopia again soon!
Kind regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2018

On the day of our trip, weather conditions were not far from perfect, and, after reading a few of the reviews, we set out with quite a high expectation of what was to follow. 15 minutes in, and we stopped for the first of 4 snorkel sessions. This was to see the reef and the inhabitants - in this case mainly fish, but we followed Alex and Nicole through a coral wonderland to a large round section of coral which had 5 or 6 reef sharks gracefully circling - awesome! Back aboard, and heading onto the second spot - the Manta Ray which was quite exhausting for my 60 - year old (and out of condition!) body as the big guy zipped back and forth along the bottom with us trying to keep up! She made it look so easy as she effortlessly glided back and forth - and she wasn't even trying. I ran out of steam after about 12 laps and Frazer kindly came and picked me up.... Then it was time to find the Tiger Shark which took a lot of the team's skill to shepherd and guide it to an area of clear water so we would get a good chance of a close encounter - then back into the water to try and follow where it led us - not easy for me, and I ducked out again after 15 minutes, after which the other 5 and the 2 guides managed to catch her up for some scary close views. This shark was a good 3 metres long and nearly 2 feet wide - so quite some sight! We then moved onto the 4th snorkel site after some lovely grub - burgers fresh off the George Forman cooked by the multi - talented Nicole! Back into the water for the longest snorkel of the day, myriad of fish, variegated coral formations, a blue spotted Ray, Puffer fish and a very obliging green turtle which swam up and down for air several times with us just a few feet away before eventually swimming away over the shallower coral.
I had come to Ningaloo at the suggestion of my son who has lived in Melbourne for 7 years - who accompanied me on this trip - and this experience alone made it worth the 25,000 mile round trip from the UK.
Congratulations to the very professional trio who worked so well to deliver such a tour which far surpassed my high expectations. Well done, Frazer, Alex and Nicole.

2  Thank StephenG2784
UtopiaCoralBay, Owner at Ningaloo Marine Interactions, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Wow Stephen! What a lovely review!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
We are so happy you enjoyed your tour with us and are especially happy you had such an epic day!
Please continue to spread the word and we sincerely hope we get to welcome you aboard Utopia again one day.