“Good breakfast...”

Add it.
S'wich Cafe
Ranked #32 of 50 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Was cruising the pavement looking for a breakfast. The vast blackboard menu on the wall caught my eye & I thought, "Yep, give it a go", which I duly did.

Had eggs Benedict with salmon. Had a pot of English Breakfast tea to wash it all down.

The tea & eggs were fine, quite good value for money I thought. I did think it strange that when my plate was cleared the guy said "zip"... not a sausage, didn't even ask if I'd enjoyed my breakfast. I was on my own so not in conversation. I thought that odd. It made me think that he was only there for the $$$, that he's lucky he works at a cafe where someone out back by the skillet obviously is not just there for the $$$?

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Nice location with great seating outside. The breakfasts are excellent. Only a small selection on cabinet food.Good blackboard menu

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Sun beating down - so enjoyed a seat inside; the milkshake was small but tasty; cabinet food was fine; a wee breeze from the open window and recharged and on to the next thing

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

A small place with a limited selection from the cabinet.

But the food was very nice

Staff are very friendly

But the coffee was the best I have had in a very long time

Reviewed April 28, 2016

Small selection of cabinet food but good blackboard menu....does a descent iced chocolate. Indoor or outdoor seating.