Pure Day Spa - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Facial and massage

A truly relaxing experience in an absolutely beautiful peaceful setting. Karen certainly makes you... read more

Reviewed April 21, 2014
Diane H
Kerikeri, New Zealand
What a treat!

What a wonderful experience from a truly gifted person, Karen certainly knows your body and it's... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2014
Lorraine J
Kerikeri

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fantastic experience, very relaxing. Great scenic views around and idyllic setting. With a very comfortable and modern premises in side and out. Karen is a warm and friendly lady, that makes you feel right at home. As you arrive with a nice refreshment and a chat. I've told all my friends what a wonderful experience and a must for there next beauty spa.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friendly service with the best results to match - Karen listens to everything I ask for (as I have super sensitive skin) and I always walk away feeling like a beauty-queen! Have had facials, massages, brow tints & shapes and even endure waxing (pain free!) - I'd highly recommend Pure Day Spa for all of the above..can't wait to try out their other pampering services!

This little day spa is the ultimate from of all the spas I've been to in the Bay of Islands area! It's tucked away in a very quiet area and is truly relaxing. A++

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Karen does the most amazing massage, her beauty techniques are perfect, her surrounds are gorgeous and she is so friendly and welcoming. My husband also loves her massages and we are now regulars. I have been with friends for facials and pedicures and each time we have had a fantastic experience.

It is relaxing with plenty of space, you are welcomed with slippers and the offer of a hot/cold drink. It is private and secluded and there is no time pressure, and is immaculate.

Overall an excellent place to spend some time. Thanks :-)

Reviewed September 21, 2012

An amazing tranquil and relaxing setting, Karen the owner operator is super professional and friendly and the quality of the services and products is better than any big city day spa. If you are looking for a fabulous massage, facial or other services, then this day spa is heaven!!!