“Simply the Best!”
Review of Pure Day Spa - CLOSED

Pure Day Spa
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have been to a number of Beauty Therapists in Kerikeri since moving to the beautiful Bay of Islands three years ago. I am a rural girl and the setting for Pure is just Devine with the peace and tranquility abound. Karen's pampering is something to really look forward too, you walk away on air....If you want some girlie TLC it's as easy a phone call....and it's worth it :-)

1  Thank JustmeAngela

Reviewed November 30, 2012

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I just loved the visit to Pure Day Spa. It is a rural retreat, neatly tucked away from the main road of SH1. The views overlooking stone walls and farmland made me relax from the moment I arrived. I liked the personal touch of being greeted at the door where I slipped off my shoes and stepped into cosy slippers. I had a luxury Facial followed by a 60 minute Massage which were both outstanding and well worth it. The products used are fabulous and Karen is an expert at what she does. What a treat! I've been to a lot of Day Spas both in NZ and overseas and Pure Day Spa has set a benchmark that is really exceptional. I highly recommend this service.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I couldn't imagine going anywhere else, i visit Karen as often as possible! I always receive the same friendly service in a beautiful tranquil setting, and after the comfortably relaxing treatment what ever it be facial, waxing, massage, pedicure i walk out feeling a million bucks:-)
If ever in the area and need a bit of "you" time this is the place to be!!!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Gorgeous - what more can I say. I have been visitng Karen monthly and the' before and after' transformations are amazing :) Love the facials, massages, treatments, special attention and pampering. Karen makes you feel welcome, special and dedicates her time soley to you during your visit. I would highly recommend Pure Day Spa to anyone who is looking for something speical and I can guarantee you will become a fan. :):):):)

See more reviews
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fantastic experience, very relaxing. Great scenic views around and idyllic setting. With a very comfortable and modern premises in side and out. Karen is a warm and friendly lady, that makes you feel right at home. As you arrive with a nice refreshment and a chat. I've told all my friends what a wonderful experience and a must for there next beauty spa.