Pure Day Spa - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Facial and massage

A truly relaxing experience in an absolutely beautiful peaceful setting. Karen certainly makes you... read more

Reviewed April 21, 2014
Diane H
Kerikeri, New Zealand
What a treat!

What a wonderful experience from a truly gifted person, Karen certainly knows your body and it's... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2014
Lorraine J
Kerikeri

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 30, 2012

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I just loved the visit to Pure Day Spa. It is a rural retreat, neatly tucked away from the main road of SH1. The views overlooking stone walls and farmland made me relax from the moment I arrived. I liked the personal touch of being greeted at the door where I slipped off my shoes and stepped into cosy slippers. I had a luxury Facial followed by a 60 minute Massage which were both outstanding and well worth it. The products used are fabulous and Karen is an expert at what she does. What a treat! I've been to a lot of Day Spas both in NZ and overseas and Pure Day Spa has set a benchmark that is really exceptional. I highly recommend this service.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I couldn't imagine going anywhere else, i visit Karen as often as possible! I always receive the same friendly service in a beautiful tranquil setting, and after the comfortably relaxing treatment what ever it be facial, waxing, massage, pedicure i walk out feeling a million bucks:-)
If ever in the area and need a bit of "you" time this is the place to be!!!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Gorgeous - what more can I say. I have been visitng Karen monthly and the' before and after' transformations are amazing :) Love the facials, massages, treatments, special attention and pampering. Karen makes you feel welcome, special and dedicates her time soley to you during your visit. I would highly recommend Pure Day Spa to anyone who is looking for something speical and I can guarantee you will become a fan. :):):):)

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fantastic experience, very relaxing. Great scenic views around and idyllic setting. With a very comfortable and modern premises in side and out. Karen is a warm and friendly lady, that makes you feel right at home. As you arrive with a nice refreshment and a chat. I've told all my friends what a wonderful experience and a must for there next beauty spa.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friendly service with the best results to match - Karen listens to everything I ask for (as I have super sensitive skin) and I always walk away feeling like a beauty-queen! Have had facials, massages, brow tints & shapes and even endure waxing (pain free!) - I'd highly recommend Pure Day Spa for all of the above..can't wait to try out their other pampering services!

This little day spa is the ultimate from of all the spas I've been to in the Bay of Islands area! It's tucked away in a very quiet area and is truly relaxing. A++