“New Coworker - lunch”
Review of Fish & Slips

Fish & Slips
Ranked #4 of 215 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$6 - US$49
Description: Offering an extensive menu for Lunch and Dinner, with fresh seafood specials, salads, sandwiches, burgers, and more, with comfort food you'll love. In addition to a large selection of fried, steamed or broiled seafood, including fresh, locally caught fish, we are the only raw bar in Portsmouth.
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

GREAT customer service thank you Candace
Appetizers were delicious and more than fulling - Crab Balls and Crab Dip ooo la la

Reviewed October 2, 2018

First time there, it was my birthday. For some reason we pass the entrance to the restaurant, I saw a sign that said one area wasn't the entrance, but somehow pass the actual door to get in. Once in you had to wait to be seated, the waitress/manager that seated us didn't have anything close to a pleasant greeting. Well, I had the Monday night special, prime ribs, veggies and mash potatoes. Steak was taken back once, it wasn't medium well, I can take a little pinkness to the steak, but not the whole thing. I didn't want to send it back for the second time, you know what the say when you send your food back more than once, "you are asking for trouble when you continue to send it back". I just didn't eat anymore, some cooks are sensitive when you say something is wrong with what you order. Nevertheless, the waitress that waited on us, was great, she made everything better, nice personality. I will go back again, atmosphere was nice. I just won't order the steak, I went there for crab legs anyway, my bad. lol

Reviewed September 7, 2018

This is a fun place actually located out on the docks amongst the boats and next to the pool, giving you a fabulous view of the marina and the bay. Loved the crab balls with aioli sauce and the cheesy crab dip was such a large portion, it filled us up. I also recommend putting the aioli sauce on the philly steak sandwich - so good! Only problem was the crab dip took quite a long time to bake and the service was so-so.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great service..great fried shrimp..terrible raw oysters on halfshell..we had met our Daughter at A.W.Shucks for Oysters and Beer and were very happy with it all. We decided to stop at Fish and Slips on the way home to try it out.. Not so good. GREAT VIEW.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Arrived @ 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon. Was able to sit on deck and enjoy the view. Food was very good - orders from our party included barbecue chicken sandwich, steak, flounder and flounder tacos. Atmosphere was great, food was very good and not overpriced. Will definitely return!

Been to Fish & Slips? Share your experiences!