The Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$66
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$91
US$76
ComfortInn
US$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$79
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsthe club loungefront deskdulles airportspg memberbusiness tripbreakfast buffetstarbucks coffeetown centrehotel restaurantbusiness centershuttle busoutdoor poolthe hotel is cleanmetro stationnorthern virginiadc areafitness center
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

Nice location with shuttle to Dulles and local Reston shopping center with restaurants and movie theaters. Uber works well in this area too.The two restaurants on the second floor are great. I tried Syrah for their breakfast and cosmopolitain for Their dinners. Syrah breakfast gave me the tranquility I needed to start the day. cosmopolitain offers a comfortable bar and dinner menu. Ask for the daily special. It is usually pretty good.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Amine E, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Dear sunjoe075

We're glad that you had a nice stay at the Sheraton Reston. It is our goal to provide every guest with best service to create a memorable experience. I hope we will see you soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2015

we stayed here for the 16th world police and firegames and were very pleased with the hotel-ammenities as well with his entire staff, all personal is kind and friendly and there is notting asked to much, allmost everything can be arranged. and in name of our group "the antwerp fire bears" I would like to say a special thanks to Marje
in one word : this hotel is recomended !!!!!

Room Tip: any room would be ok, we were on the inside
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Amine E, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2015

Dear Wergie,

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. We greatly appreciate it and take it very seriously.

At the Sheraton Reston, our goal is to exceed our guests expectations and to make sure we set do everything we can so you are at your best each day with us.

It was great being a part of the World Police and Fire Games here. I was happy to see you were able to enjoy all the amenities the hotel has to offer as well as all the benefits of Reston Town Center.

Thank you very much for staying with us and I do hope that we get the opportunity to host you here again.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I attended a work-related conference which was held at the Sheraton Reston. Initially I did not plan on spending the night at the hotel. When I realized an overnight was the best option the front desk staff was more than accommodating. In fact, i was instructed to go to the lobby and make my reservations on line as the cost would be much less. My room was on the "Club" floor which gave me access to a lounge replete with water, soda and juices. I also received a breakfast coupon and a coupon for a free appetizer at the restaurant. The staff went out of their way to be accommodating even giving me a very delayed checkout so I would not have to leave the conference to put my luggage in my car. I can honestly say this was the best hotel experience i have had this year!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Linda R

Thank you kindly for staying with us and for providing us your valued feedback. At the Sheraton Reston, we take it very seriously and are always certain to share it with our teams here.

Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope that we have the opportunity to host you here again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

This is my first time to this Sheraton. It is very close the RTC (aka Reston Towne Center) and the Dulles Tollroad. Be aware that there is a shuttle between the hotel and IAD; it's a good idea to take this, lest you be verbally assaulted by one of any number of Washington Flyer taxi drivers because it's only 7 miles to the hotel.

There is a small but modern and clean Club Lounge, with more substantial food offerings at breakfast than at dinner. Note that there are 2 wings to this hotel, the Club Lounge/club Floor is on 6th floor of the tower. I understand that the other wing is where large groups and those with many children, are assigned. This is good because the numbers are children encountered rival that to a small amusement park.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Amine E, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2015

Dear socalgalx4,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at Sheraton Reston. I'm so delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay and you liked our newly renovated room, our VIP club lounge and courtesy shuttle. At the Sheraton Reston, we are highly passionate about serving our guests and creating home-away-from-home experience. Thank you for your nice words.

Reviewed June 27, 2015

This is a clean hotel but it is showing signs of wear and tear. I had a suite and had a few issues that I reported but never quite got ironed out. Keep in mind, these are not huge issues. Wallpaper is starting to peel at the seems in a few places. I had a wall outlet that they would fix and then would stop working. I had it fixed 3 times and finally gave up. That was a much more convenient outlet to use but it wouldn't stay fixed. The rooms are oddly dark. I turned on all the laps and lights but it wasn't enough to apply makeup in the bedroom. I went into the bathroom and it was better but not great. I asked to have a couple of channels fixed on my TV in the bedroom to no avail. The channels worked on the other TV in the room but couldn't be fixed in the bedroom I guess. I had no bedside alarm clock. I used my phone but I just found that odd. The rooms do have a safe (under the TV) and a small one cup coffee maker with a very short cord that had to sit on the floor in my room to make coffee (the outlets in my bathroom were busy with devices I couldn't use because of the previously mentioned dead outlet). Wake up calls actually arrived 2 hours late but they were working on fixing that. I had Club Lounge privileges. In Marriott hotels, they usually serve enough apps to make a small meal. Here, there is very little food. Not a complaint just a warning to folks who are used to more food at other hotel chains. On the plus side, housekeeping does a great job, the front desk is incredibly nice and helpful especially Maria, Theresa and David. Butch is great in catering. They do offer shuttle to the airport, new Metro station and spots around the area. They offer dry cleaning but there is no laundry on site. There are a couple very close by but not on site. The Westin next door has a great restaurant called Vinifera. Good food but a bit high end for a hotel restaurant. The hotel restaurant is often closed but the bar is open with a bit pricey but limited menu. Elevators worked great and were fast. Free parking in a large lot. Quiet rooms. No hot tub and pool is outside. If your room faces the pool, you might hear some pool noise. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. My "complaints" were more annoyances than reasons to not stay here. Also my hope is that the hotel will fix some of these issues. Oh and free in-room WiFi. Business center in lobby has computers and a printer if you need it.

Room Tip: Room 320 in the wing was a surprise suite. I didn't know it was there.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business