The Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$91
US$76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$79
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfree passfront desktarget storesandwich shoplonger termgas stationkitchen arealong termwithin walking distancelaundry roomhotel is greatexcellent customer servicedulles airportymcachipotlechicktammy
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Drug dealers operate from this property. I saw multiple undercover police descend on this property and perform drug raids multiple times during my stay waking me up at 12 a.m. with yelling and violently banging on the drug dealers door.I personally saw muItiple undercover police descend on drug dealers room and I heard the undercover police officers knock violently on drug dealers door and identify themselves as Fairfax County Police and then immediately forced entry with a key (they didn't break door down) during this particular drug raid which resulted in arrests as I saw the HOTEL GUEST DRUG DEALER taken in the police car and the undercover police (PLAIN CLOTHES) telling the Reston police officer (in uniform) he would follow him to the police station. I recognized this plain clothes officer as he was at the previous drug raid at this room. Representative at the hotel office as well as Management stated to me they were aware of the drug raid (of course, how would police have accessed the room if they had not been provided access and they didn't break the door down?). The hotel representative I spoke to also stated to me that the hotels Corporate office was also aware of what had occurred (drug raid) in the room. I spoke to one of the under cover police officers and he confirmed to me they had performed a drug raid. This was a terrifying experience putting the guests at risk. Even more so IF gunfire would have taken place. Be warned!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank 531mel
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Since another hotel in Virginia (Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Washington Dulles Airport) cheated me saying my credit card declined and they cancelled my reservation at last moment, I had to find alternate arrangement. Fortunately I got this hotel but a smoking room. Since I am allergic to smoke, I was so tensed to stay in that room. But the smoke smell was so mild at it didn't make any issues to me.
Do not consider the Breakfast as it is just some coffee and some muffins. thats all.
Except this everything was perfect.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is great to see you were well accommodated at the last minute and that you were not bothered by the smoking room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

I personally love this place. I have been for two weeks and. Planning on staying another two weeks . I read the comments before and was a little iffy about staying here . So I checked for the weekend of Halloween . Loved and decided to stay awhile . I checked in for my weekly stay and met Tammy amazing woman ,great customer service , her smiles makes you feel like your welcome . Met some of the other staff in the day and all have bright welcoming smiles . I never want to leave . I love that they have a discount for staying longer and I get coupons ever week . Great company ....

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We really value your great feedback about the staff and how friendly and welcoming they are. We are always happy when we can provide a “home away from home” experience. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Never had an issue, they have take away breakfast and the location is very convenient if you want to go to the best part of Reston, take the metro bus or go buy groceries. There are restaurants and banks close by

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

It is so rewarding to read how well your stay was at our hotel. Your comments about the convenience of our location is much appreciated. We are glad to have provided you with a memorable experience. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Bed and pillows comfortable, good weekly maid service, fairly nicely furnished (although I was disappointed at the lack of a dishwasher in my "Deluxe" unit). Stayed four months, so I guess that says something right there.

Room Tip: If you need first floor (no steps), be sure you don't get a room toward the back, where you do have a few steps to contend with
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We pride ourselves on providing a home away from home experience, so we are happy to hear we met this goal during your stay. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again in the future.