“My favorite place in Reston.”
Review of Jasmine Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2009

I've been a resident of Reston and Herndon for the last 13 years and hands down, the Jasmine Cafe is my favorite reston restaurant. Everything is freshly made. The turkey reuben is wonderful, there salads with the peanut vinaigrette is excellent, portabella mushroom sandwich is great as well. The Squash soup is wonderful..i can go on and on. :) Stay away from the thai noodle dish.

Reviewed April 23, 2008

I ate at Jasmine Cafe a few days ago with my mom, and am still craving the corn muffins served with lunch. They were so tasty, and I can't quite put my finger on the added ingredient. We both ordered quiche and salad for 8.50 each. The quiche was delicious and the salad was to die for. The portions were very large, enough to fill us up and leave satisfied. It's located in the lovely Lake Anne Village center and I will certainly return. The service was a bit below par, and a tad unpersonable...but the food will bring me back!

Reviewed August 17, 2005

I believe the Tallahassee post must be about Pho...not Jasmine Cafe. I've been going to Jasmine for years, the food and service is always amazing. I would highly recommend ordering the gorgonzola and hot honey mustard salad. It's heaven!

Also - they're always ready to make substitutions and really make your meal unique should you need to change anything.

3  Thank konakeke
Reviewed April 30, 2005

I'm not sure which restaurant the previous reviewer had in mind, since the Jasmine Cafe is not Vietnamese, nor does it serve Vietnamese dishes. They do, however, serve extremely fresh, creative and delicious American food. Upscale but you can dress casually. Sit outside on nice days, and visit the storefront Historical Society Museum after your meal and read the dedicated bricks. The art hanging outside the drugstore is a hoot.

5  Thank miskabc
Reviewed April 21, 2005

The menu was mostly Vietnamese with a few pan American extras. The food was very good, fresh, and inexpensive. I will definitely eat there again. Y ou have to try the spring rolls and the beef pho.