“Good steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2016

I had the sirloin, someone had the ribeye, and someone had the prime rib. Everyone was happy with the steaks except thee prime rib. They thought it was not cooked right. And of course, the deserts there are really good. We shared the chocolate molten cake.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Great steak and atmosphere! Appetizers lovely. Good service and close to every place you need. Hotels nearby.

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We both ordered the prime rib with a baked potatoes. We realize prime rib does have fat, but really, that much! We lost a good 3" just at the point of the steak, solid fat, this does not include the the other fatty parts. Then our baked potatoes were cold!! Yes cold. How does that happen? It was both of ours also. It was our first visit at any LongHorn, oh well.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a late Sunday evening dinner. Wedge salads was very good and we have eaten them here before. I was served mine as a side salad to the six ounce sirloin dinner. I got my salad ahead of my wife as hers was to be her entree. Unfortunately, while I got my salad, I did not have utensils to eat it with. After a few minutes, when the waitress returned, I asked the her for some and was assured they would be right out. Five more minutes and still utensils. Finally she showed up again and finally got us some. Fifteen minutes later my steak arrived it was heavily seasoned with an extremely salty and red peppery powder. The steak was tender but ruined by the excessive seasoning.
The overall experience was poor but it might be because it was the Sunday night staff. We really don't know. Probably won't go back as there are a lot of other steak houses in town that offer a better experience for the money.
CWH

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Our daughter and her husband invited us to meet them in Roanoke for dinner the other night. We decided on the Longhorn Steakhouse as we hadn't been there in awhile. The service was great, our waitperson was very nice and knew what she was doing. The food arrived hot and very well prepared. The portions were a good sized but not so large that you couldn't finish. The atmosphere was warm and comfortable and the price as about average. This is located next to a large mall with several other restaurants near by. But this is a great place to stop for good food from a varied menu.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!