“Great italian food you are missing!”
Review of Deli Shoppe & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Deli Shoppe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I have loved the Deli Shoppe since I was a kid. They have amazing subs, especially their cold cut one with slaw! To die for! And they have great pizzas and they pile the toppings on! Good salad and breadsticks also! Try it out!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This place is so tiny amidst a primarily business district that you almost miss it. About a year ago a friend and long-time Roanoker just happened to mentioned he was on his way to the "Deli Shoppe" for his family's weekly pizza treat and raved about the food. It took me a year to make it over there to eat but it was well worth the wait & I was blown away. I also now how have a new favorite pizza in town. We are talking homemade pizza - nothing like the big chain delivery guys. Our pizza was loaded with fresh crunchy vegetables and quality tasting meats. It was so delicious and not greasy. Even their desserts were homemade. Though very old and nothing fancy (& bit of a historic spot in Roanoke) the place is very clean and the service was wonderful - far better than I have received many other places in town. I can't recommend this food enough!

1  Thank acanoles