“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch! Wow! This place was excellent! I had their grilled pimento cheese with avocado and bacon sandwich. I was impressed with the combination of flavors. Excellently done! I also had their tomato and cheddar soup. Oh! So good!

This place is a hidden gem!

1  Thank Scuba-Obsession

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Great find on TripAdvisor! The Wildflour has incredible salads; I had the Market Cobb and loved it and their carrot cake is a must try if you are a carrot cake fan. I loved this place!

1  Thank smada2000
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

They were very friendly and quickly accommodated our party of 10. Food was quick and tasty for reasonable prices. The tomatoe cheddar soup is delicious!!!

1  Thank Tiyana85
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We were referred to this restaurant by a local business owner - and she was absolutely spot on. The food was done perfectly, the staff was friendly and attentive, and the desserts can't be described in one paragraph. The selection was beyond extensive, and they all looked truly delicious.

1  Thank holly m
Reviewed June 3, 2018

This was our 3rd trip to this restaurant. We were amazed again. The staff and service are top notch. Food is always amazing. The cake leaves my family and I speechless. I would eat here every day if I could. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful! Our waitress Gina438 was super nice, super helpful and enthusiastic. We love Tofu the cat.