“Friends gathering”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Met friends here in town from NC. First of us and them. Great choice.The salmon dinner was awesome. I also sampled the blackened chicken pasta, and crab cakes. They both were delicious. Decor was pleasing with lots of windows, they even have a veranda setting. The service was great. (Although when I pay, I would prefer they not ask if I want change. As an experienced waitress, we were told not to ask that. And back then, they didn't have a printed tip scale on the receipt.) The entertainment was Great. Lipbone Redding, he is a one man band. Its a nice place to have dinner and entertainment. Reasonably priced. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time catching up with friends I haven't seen in a long time over dinner, Nd I'm so glad we decided on Blue 5. The restaurant had been one of my favorites when I lived in Roanoke six years ago. The food is maybe even better than I remembered. I had the Maple burger with Mac and cheese pie. It was cooked to perfection. They also have a good beer menu.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious, very friendly/ attentive staff that gets your foot out in good timing. They also have live entertainment which was fantastic. My family thoroughly enjoyed our outing.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Good food and attentive staff in an interesting building in downtown Roanoke.

Great selection of craft beers and you can order 4 samples in 4 oz glasses. The beers are very well presented with each beer identified which is a nice touch. We were there on a Monday evening and the place was pretty quiet. Our server was professional but at times slow.

Everybody in our group enjoyed our food but I was disappointed that due to a delivery issue several items on the menu were unavailable.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

We attended a party here, ate diner and had a few beverages, our server Chris did an outstanding job having to deal with a large party of people.