“CLOSED! and for sale ”

Taipei Restaurant
Ranked #324 of 520 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

recent stop in Roanoke i decided on Chinese. this sounded promising though a lesson for future searches check the latest submission dates.
ugh! CLOSED !
lol, next try

Reviewed February 8, 2015

My wife and I stopped here for dinner based on the high ratings. The food was very good but was prepared a bit differently than our local Chinese restaurant. I had Chicken with Garlic Sauce and wifey had Chicken with Cashews. Both meals were served very quickly with a bowl of white steamed rice. The flavor was excellent and we had no leftovers. The seating in a booth was confortable and the restaurant temperature was slightly on the chilly side for a night in the 20s. The meal prices are in line with other Chinese restaurants that we have eaten at. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed November 2, 2014 via mobile

My family has been visiting Taipei for years. The food is excellent, the prices are very reasonable, and the service is second to none. Lyn and the wait staff know our names, and remember our favorite dishes. We feel special every time that we visit. Thank you Lyn for the excellent service and the quality food that you have provided my family for so many years!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have enjoyed the good food and hospitality that they have given us over the years. This is a very good place for friendly service and delicious food. Try the garlic chicken and the BEST hot and sour soup around!!!

1  Thank sirjohnwhitcomb
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Because I was afraid that my food would be too spicy, I asked for less seasoning. This was a mistake which made my food bland. However, our Roanoke friends really enjoy eating here. My husband, who likes Asian food, was very pleased with his curry chicken. I probably would have enjoyed their ginger sauce, if I had not been overly cautious since it was indicated as "spicy". There is no food bar, but the cost is very reasonable: 6 people = $44. Clean place with good soup, soft music and attentive, but not annoying staff.