“A good steakhouse with good service”
Review of Jersey Lily's

Jersey Lily's
Ranked #12 of 113 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 8, 2016

We walked here for dinner from the Hampton across the road. I would say that it is good, not great but we felt it was a good value. The menu is pretty extensive and the service was good. You won't be disappointed, especially if you're travelling. I'm not sure I would go out of my way if I lived there but we were very satisfied.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Went for dinner last night and was pleasantly surprised as we each ordered a different entrée but they would all fit the category of "Comfort Food". I had the cheesy chicken which was so delicious, another ordered the tenderloin and another ordered a different chicken dish. They were all pronounced delicious and quite filling. But, the best part was the ability to substitute sides, i.e. apples instead of broccoli. The restaurant was very busy and our server graciously apologized for our wait.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

Husband and I had dinner at Jersey Lily's Roadhouse which is across the street from a lovely, clean Hampton Inn. Hotel front desk gave us a card\coupon good for a FREE "Big One Onion" a $7.49 value. The Big One Onion was huge, but very greasy. In fact a lot of the menu items are fried. I had the fried shrimp which was very greasy. I had to use several napkins to press the grease off the fried shrimp. The mashed potatoes were yummy. My husband stated his steak was fair. I should say that we are from Upstate New York and not used to eating fried and greasy foods, but if you are you'll love this place.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This place offers simple down home food and had nice varied menu. It is nothing fancy but service is always good and the prices are reasonable. They have nice lunch specials for $6-7 including a drink during the week.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

One of several options across the street from our hotel - restaurant was crowded on a Friday night but service was quick, food cooked as requested and despite the crowd, it was not noticeably noisy.

Been to Jersey Lily's? Share your experiences!