“Yummy”

Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 26, 2015

So many of my favorites
We got take-out
Egg rolls, spring rolls, pork fried rice, wonton soup and beef and broccoli
All great
Best value for price

Reviewed September 1, 2015

We call ahead as they are usually very busy, The food is prepared fresh and is always hot. I always get the General TSO combo but the beef and broccoli is equally good. The egg rolls are also excellent!

Reviewed June 20, 2015 via mobile

If in the area worth visiting. Good was very good. Atmosphere is not too good. Good for take out. We had general Tso's chicken and chicken and snow peas both were very good

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Good food and good prices AND they do not raise the prices for their dinner menu items. (THAT'S A PLUS FOR ME) But, be aware that there are no frills at this restaurant and there is absolutely no atmosphere. (Actually, the owner's children occupy a section of the dining area with a TV for their entertainment.) So, if this is an issue with you, just order take-out. (That is what I do most times.) The restaurant is clean and you will be pleased with their prices and the portions they serve. I can't eat atmosphere.....so I just go for the food.

2  Thank Aubrey L
Reviewed February 18, 2015

After doing some shopping in Salem, VA, I decided to bring lunch home for me and my husband. I ordered take out from China Wok, and though it took them about 20 minutes to make, I picked it up and took it home. My husband had the beef and broccoli and I had the Mu Shu Chicken. Everything was very tasty and the sauces weren't "overdone" like most Chinese restaurants. The flavors were authentic and the prices were good. We will be back.

Been to China Wok? Share your experiences!