“This is Mandarin Chinese food.”
Review of China Wok

China Wok
Ranked #32 of 114 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 3, 2018

If you're use to Cantonese sauces, etc. It will be different in a Mandarin restaurant. The food is great. Prices are better. This is run by a family, who work hard to make things good for customers.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

We went to the China Wok for take-out and were pleased with the meals. We has a combination plate and the Singapore noodles. Both were served hot and tasty. Price was very reasonable.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Good chinese food for on the go or take out for home. good prices and also have specials that include an egg roll

Reviewed January 9, 2016

Food was ok, service is mediocre. Ordered dumplings and it came back soggy. The Chicken with Cashew nuts was ok. Would not go back.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

I don't eat alot of Chinese food, but I did try Beef Fried Rice from this restaurant and was not impressed. The oils used to cook it in made the food taste old...and I even smelled like that when I left the place? They seemed briskly busy, so maybe it was just me?? But other places in town are so much better, in my opinion.

Been to China Wok? Share your experiences!