“Good place for a meal and rest during I-81 travels”
Review of Famous Anthony's

Famous Anthony's
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Very good menu selection, with lots of options, including low carb. I chose the Teriyaki grilled chicken salad, and it was very satisfying. Lettuce was fresh, and the suggested mandarin orange dressing was very good. Food quality was very good, and the prices are reasonable. I like to try local places when I travel, and this one was a good choice in my book.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Have never stopped here on our way south before but since there was a wreck we got off this exit. Great prices. Our eggs and bacon were cooked to perfection. My husband enjoyed his nice size side order of grits. Very good waitress who offered us coffee to go. Our meal came in record time. A lot of locals which is always a good sign. We will stop again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Famous A’s has a solid breakfast menu. Omelets, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, all the usual suspects. Only problem is you leave smelling like food, not a huge deal, but be forewarned.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The hotel clerk recommended this place, and we were glad we did. Homey, reasonably priced, and friendly service. There chili is excellent. Husband had a sandwich he really enjoyed. Not a fancy place, but if you just want a nice, relaxing meal, this is a great choice.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Our server was the best she had a fantastic personality. We had a burger and Philly cheesesteak. Both were tasty and service was fast!! I would recommend this restaurant which has been around since 1987. We learned they have several other locations.

Been to Famous Anthony's? Share your experiences!