US$96
Hampton.com
US$99
US$89
Hotels.com
All reviewsrichmond airportan early flightfitness centerbruceshuttledeskratesconveniencemidnightplane
Reviewed September 28, 2015

This is a great place to stay if you have an early morning flight out of RIC. Rooms are comfy and clean. They have changed the menu in the restaurant. There isn't as good a selection as there was in the past. But there are several places within a short drive to get a good meal. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
DawnAGM, Manager at Richmond Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and your stay with us. I am always very pleased to hear that our guests have enjoyed their time at our property. We shall continue to strive to be worthy of your praise as we enter a new phase and update our rooms and facilities. I am also glad to hear that our staff was able to quickly and satisfactorily address the one issue that did arise - your initial room being too warm, it is our goal to do all we can as quickly as we can to correct any shortcomings any of our guests encounter. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a positive review, and for allowing us to meet your hospitality needs while you were in the Richmond area. If I can be of any further assistance to you, I am at your service. You may contact me at either (804) 226-6400 or dave.richmondairporthotel@gmail.com.
Dave Johnson, General Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2015

This was the only hotel available at the airport during NASCAR weekend. The staff was terrific. The restaurant good service and food. The hotel itself is dated. The elevator was dirty. Overall it was adequate

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

We thank you so much for your kind words and continued patronage of our property. We always strive to meet our guest's needs, and we're glad to know we have been able to do that for you. Please do join us again when your travel plans bring you back in our vicinity. If I can be of service to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me - my personal email is dave.richmondairporthotel@gmail.com Thank you again and safe travels.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

I was looking for a hotel for an overnight stop in Richmond. I found this hotel on expedia at $62 a night. The check in was to most challenging part, not because of the staff but the awesome band playing in the lounge. They were a little loud in the lobby but yippy couldn't here them while in the room. Room was spacious and clean desperate living room and bedroom. Small fridge was nice. The bed slept very well and we rose rested and ready to continue our travels. If I need a hotel in Richmond this is first on my list.

Room Tip: We had a room on the fourth floor which was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent comments about our hotel. Anytime we can receive feedback whether a compliment or constructive criticism we truly appreciate it. When we fall short, we do sincerely apologize. Without feedback like this we can not reach our goal of providing accommodations that exceed our guests' expectations. We do take great pride in our hotel and want to always provide the very best for our loyal guests, like yourself. Please free to contact me directly at dave.richmondairporthotel@gmail.com Thank you again and safe travels

Reviewed July 22, 2015

I was impressed with the excellent service I received when I stayed here because AMerican Airlines had to reroute my trip. AMerican gave me a voucher for a room, and two meals. The room that this hotel put me in was amazing and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. THey even had a shuttle to take me from the airport to the hotel and then had one waiting for me the next morning to take me back to the airport. Food in their restaurant was delicious.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank yarnwoman
ServiceandQuality, General Manager at Richmond Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our hotel and the service you received. We are always glad to be able to help travelers whose plans are disrupted and need a place to stay until the situation is resolved and they can be on their way. I am pleased that you found our property to be that "port in a storm" - so to speak - that you needed. I trust you will visit us by choice the next time your travels bring you to the Richmond area. If I can be of service to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me at dave.richmondairporthotel@gmail.com or at (804) 226-6400. I am at your service. Dave Johnson, General Manager.

Reviewed July 16, 2015

Hotel was nicer than other hotel in the area. Very close to the airport...Our first was very hot, nice lady Deanna so kindly change our room. There was a live jazz band one night during our stay... Full breakfast buffet and dinner...$10. Pool, business center, room service...nice for the price...

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
ServiceandQuality, General Manager at Richmond Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

Dave Johnson, General Manager