All reviews full kitchen evening reception parking lot mexican restaurant living room hot tub breakfast and dinner kings dominion great place to stay staff was very friendly rooms were very clean indoor pool would stay here again complimentary breakfast richmond airport yogurt pleasant stay
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Clean rooms, friendly staff, working treadmills, daughter loved the pool, breakfast delicious close to I64, Mexican restaurant adjacent to hotel. Excellent value for cost - no complaints. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

The staff was great from arrival to check out! The room was huge and spotless! I wasn't sure how much sleep I'd get being close to an airport, but I slept well! I will return soon; looking forward to it!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for the great feedback , we appreciate it. See you soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

This was my 2nd stay at this property. Previously, I'd stayed with my entire family so the suite was very useful. This trip was a quick stop so I could catch an early flight the next morning. The hotel was clean and nice and the value prop of the Homewood Suites chain with included dinner is very useful for both personal and business travel. I seek this brand out.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the great feedback and business.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

I along with a colleague were in Richmond for a brief stay recently, and I opted for this property, while he ended up at the Hilton Garden Inn down the street. I thought I was making the right choice, as I have stayed in Homewood Suites many times before and enjoy the space and value. This one needs some help.

The carpet and decor is very dated (think late 1990s), and the elevator is slow and musty. The rooms are dark and the shower water pressure is low.

The bed is comfortable, and the staff accommodating, however unless you are getting your stay comped, spend your money at one of the other options within a mile.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Okay value for the price, but room was very outdated and had a musty smell. Otherwise, it was quiet and comfortable. I picked the hotel because we've stayed at other Homewood Suites and have always been pleased. I was disappointed in the room - felt old, outdated and not kept-up well. I'm not certain we will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family