Free cancellation until 28/07
US$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Crown Inn(Yorktown)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
  • Free Internet
US$60
US$47
Courtyard Newport News Yorktown(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
US$114
TownePlace Suites
Candlewood Suites Newport News(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$129
Hotels.com
US$85
ComfortSuites
All reviewschesapeake bayhappy hour snackswonderful weekendstayed nightspaigehostsyorktownvirginiamattresses
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

The Bay Tree Manor Bed & Breakfast was a great place to enjoy a nights stay. The location and amenities were peaceful, tranquil and has beautiful water views. The inn keepers Paige and Mark were so friendly and able to offer great restaurants close to the area. They also had delicious snacks to offer us when we arrived. Also, the breakfast in the morning was incredible. Since I have a gluten allergy, they were so accommodating and made gluten free snacks and a gluten free breakfast for my dietary needs. I would visit again and recommend staying there to any family and friends. Thanks again, Gigi and Lisa

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Georgina F
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We have just spent an absolutely wonderful weekend here at Bay Tree Manor. The setting for the ceremony was located just off of the water and the view was gorgeous. We had the Chelsea room upstairs overlooking the Bay and I would suggest that room for anyone staying here. The owners are really nice and will go out of their way to make your stay complete. I hope to come back real soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Our stay here was AMAZING! Mark and Paige are superb hosts and we felt like we were visiting family from the moment we walked in! We stayed 3 nights and we both wanted to stay longer! The breakfasts were amazing! Mark and Paige did a great job of preparing and serving. The thing that made the trip for us and earned them the 5 stars was the conversation! We had many lively conversations and laughed so hard on many occasions! The rooms were extremely clean and beautifully decorated. The mattresses! Oh the mattresses! They were amazing! The pool was very clean and relaxing. The view from our room was amazing with a view of the Chesapeake. One morning we went kayaking and it was so much fun! Mark and Paige suggested we kayak over to a little island beach and it was beautiful, serene, and simply amazing! Everything about our trip here was amazing!!! Thank you so much Mark and Paige!!! We WILL definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia M
Reviewed November 18, 2016

My husband and I prefer to stay at B&Bs when we travel, business or pleasure, which is quite frequent. Our experience level with respect to B&Bs is “expert,” to say the least. Bay Tree Manor achieved the highest rank in our vast experience. We plan on going back for some more R&R. While being only 10 to 15 minutes from dining/shopping/airport in Newport News, only 30 minutes from historical Colonial Williamsburg, and 30 minutes from an Amtrak Station in either Williamsburg or Newport News, Bay Tree Manor sits in a lovely, serene, waterfront setting. (We have recommended the Bay Tree Manor to our family in D.C., who are only a train ride away.) The accommodations are beautiful and impeccably clean (a must for us!). The bathroom in our room was huge. It had a shower fit for a king… or queen… as well as a nice sized whirlpool bathtub. All that being said, however, the breakfasts were the best and spending time with Mark and Paige was even better! -Deborah and Michael

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 7shal0m
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

I can't express enough gratitude for Mark and Paige. They were absolutely fantastic. The breakfasts were insanely delicious, especially Mark's signature dish (which I won't describe to maintain the surprise), and I even tried to recreate one of the meals, but I admit it paled in comparison to Paige's preparation.

Food aside, Mark and Paige are absolutely amazing people. I rode my bike across the country to raise awareness for eating disorders, and Mark shows up the first night I was there with customized hats commemorating my ride, just because he wanted to. I was also fortunate enough to be featured in a local paper, and they made it their mission to make sure we got a copy of the article, a mission that involved he and Paige running around for a couple hours tracking it down the last night we were there. They are just fantastic people, and I cannot even describe how wonderful my stay was at Bay Tree Manor. If you stay at any other B&B while visiting the eastern coast of Virginia you are missing out big time. If I could give a 10 out 5 I would, that's how great of a time I had. And the best part is that they truly do make you feel like family. So friendly and welcoming, there is no awkward interaction that can be common at B&Bs. Such a very comfortable setting and wonderful company. Highly recommended and if I'm back in the area this is the only place I will stay.

Stayed: July 2016