“Very comfortable”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Room was clean and amenities provided. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered a variety of foods and was supplied as needed. There was some concern with outside doors at end of hall being unlocked. Overall this was a pleasant experience and a place I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I have been with my family at red roof and had wonderful stay. Clean rooms nice front desk staff. I love the area have lots of choice to lunch and dinner with kids. The staff was convenient and helpful which area.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I took my family to stay for a day in this hotel and it was very clean and employees very nice!!! The area is nice and far from the cluttered and busy streets. Very nice lady at the front desk very nice.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

When we checked in, we were with a group of people. The other two families checked out and ended up staying at a neighboring hotel. We stayed and toughed it out because we didn't want to move our stuff again, but were not happy with the accommodations. Our beds and the beds in our friend's room next door looked as if they had been made without changing the sheets. Hers were considerably more dirty than ours. But ours had hair and dirt both. We did request that they be changed while we went out to dinner, and they were better when we returned. Also, the water pressure and toilet flushing was poor. And the odor in the room seemed to be a mix between must and chemical smell. I ran my diffuser at night, but it just took the edge off. I overheard an employee telling a guest that the hotel was under new and improved ownership, but it seems like they still have some things to improve upon. Also, the photos shown online are deceiving, as they show carpeted rooms. In actuality, they are laminate, which is fine - just not what is shown.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my family and can honestly say I will never again. We checked in to the room and the front desk lady was very sweet and remembered me from our phone conversation earlier in the day. When we got to the room it smelled like a gym locker room and the toilet was dirty as well. The tv had spotty reception, but this was to be expected considering there was a small storm and satellites are not good in storms. And the lady at the desk did warn me of the tv but then said the internet was excellent, and that made up for it. Everything else that night was good. When we got up in the morning to go to breakfast I was not greeted by the breakfast attendant who was instead sitting on her phone texting the whole time. And when I went to get a cup of coffee, I had to move a trash can out of the way on the counter so that I could access the coffee. All the while the breakfast attendant stayed on her phone. My check out process was short and not sweet because when I asked for a receipt the front desk clerk got snippy. And just when I thought that all that was behind me, I am out and about ON VACATION I add, check my bank account, and low and behold the hotel charged my card 3x the amount of what my stay was. When I called to ask them why I had these charges the front desk lady made it seem like she had no way of knowing and that I would have to speak to the manager. Calling corporate first thing in the morning, because as a hotel employee myself, I am appalled at what transpired.

Honestly, even though all that happened, if it wasn't for them messing with my money, this review never would have been posted, but considering the fact that they don't even care for their guests enough to call them to warn them about charges, I figured I would warn others so this won't happen to someone else.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tasha H
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Spent the weekend in Quantico and stayed at this hotel. Very friendly staff, very clean and well run facility. Would definitely stay here again when the need arises.
The room was clean, air conditioning worked very well and the bathroom was also kept very clean.
The lobby was clean and nice and the hotel was set back enough from the main road to offer plenty of quiet during the overnight hours.
The hotel is also pretty close to the Interstate 95 exit which makes it convenient.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Clean rooms, quiet, friendly staff, good parking, efficient check in and out. Looking for a reasonable priced stay close to Stafford, Washington D.C. Fredericksburg this is the place for you. Would definitely stay here again..

Room Tip: great value for your money