All reviewsno elevatorrr innice waterroom was cleantwo floorsmini fridgestaff was very friendlyoutside doorsparking lotexcellent staywould stay againhot breakfastan upgradewaffle makerpet friendly hoteloff the highwayfront desk staff
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I came last second with my family into town and needed a place to stay for over a week. They accododated us and our pets without hesitation and even gave us a great deal! They were professional and polite the entire stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Pratik P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you had a pleasant stay. I am happy my staff was polite and professional in their interaction with you and other guests. We are looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Room was clean and amenities provided. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered a variety of foods and was supplied as needed. There was some concern with outside doors at end of hall being unlocked. Overall this was a pleasant experience and a place I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I have been with my family at red roof and had wonderful stay. Clean rooms nice front desk staff. I love the area have lots of choice to lunch and dinner with kids. The staff was convenient and helpful which area.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I took my family to stay for a day in this hotel and it was very clean and employees very nice!!! The area is nice and far from the cluttered and busy streets. Very nice lady at the front desk very nice.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

When we checked in, we were with a group of people. The other two families checked out and ended up staying at a neighboring hotel. We stayed and toughed it out because we didn't want to move our stuff again, but were not happy with the accommodations. Our beds and the beds in our friend's room next door looked as if they had been made without changing the sheets. Hers were considerably more dirty than ours. But ours had hair and dirt both. We did request that they be changed while we went out to dinner, and they were better when we returned. Also, the water pressure and toilet flushing was poor. And the odor in the room seemed to be a mix between must and chemical smell. I ran my diffuser at night, but it just took the edge off. I overheard an employee telling a guest that the hotel was under new and improved ownership, but it seems like they still have some things to improve upon. Also, the photos shown online are deceiving, as they show carpeted rooms. In actuality, they are laminate, which is fine - just not what is shown.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family