All reviews waffle house free popcorn homemade biscuits room was clean front desk staff no reservation new jersey parking lot off the highway bed and pillows the entire staff yogurt sausage gravy hot breakfast hard boiled eggs an older hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed December 1, 2011

The staff at this hotel was excellent from front desk clerks, Newton and Amy to breakfast staff, Stormy. Breakfast was good, area clean and our room was very comfortable. We stayed in four hotels on our trip and this was by far the best.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Sissy J
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Has seen better days. Room was not particularly clean, due to a lack of care more than anything else. Multiple dead stink bugs under window and on sills, back of bathroom door streaked with fingerprints and smudges. Friendly staff, but the poor housekeeping will keep me from returning. There are better choices on the I-95 corridor.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2011

we checked in after midnight and met Newton, who was most welcoming and checked out with Amy who was terrific. They both were "tuned in" to good, friendly service. Breakfast was good (?!), room was nice. Pillows soft. would go a bit out of my way to stay there. A very nice experience!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bitofahoot
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I have stayed several times personally and have booked many colleagues and co-workers into the hotel. Stacey DeHaven, Martina and the rest of the staff have always been very pleasant and accomodating. Rooms are clean and well maintained. The only time there was an issue it was handled very quickly and professionally. Without a doubt, I would stay at this hotel again and I will continue to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Theresa M
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We have been staying a the comfort Inn in Staunton for a few months now and we could not be happier with the service and attitude of the staff. I set up our account with Stacey DeHaven and she has been a joy to work with. Clean rooms and a friendly staff with the complimentary breakfast has truly made this a home away from home for all of my employees.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business