Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$64
US$59
US$130
US$93
US$129
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$189
US$132
US$118
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Orbitz.com
All reviewswaffle housefree popcornhomemade biscuitsroom was cleanfront desk staffno reservationparking lotthe entire staffyogurthard boiled eggssausage gravyoff the highwaystay there againthe breakfast areanext morningcomplimentary breakfaststaunton area
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Had a family emergency which lead us to Staunton VA for a week. Amy was a great help with directions to area businesses and restaurants. The breakfast attendant was very pleasant and helped us our start to our day. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. The housekeeping staff was also pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did during your stay with us. It is unfortunate that a family emergency was the reason for your stay but we are so glad that you landed on our doorstep! We appreciate your feedback on the comfort and cleanliness of your room and your very kind comments about our staff. We are proud of our team and it is always nice to hear that they have taken good care of our guests.

We hope you make a return visit under better circumstances - we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Came in tired and irritable but the clerk Newton left us chuckling all night long with his popcorn chicken story. Clean room, great breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Second time I have stayed here. Enjoyed both times and intend to go back I had reservation and had driven through the night, I had intended to stop long before I got to Staunton but just kept pushing through. Upon my arrival I told the desk clerk I had a reservation for that evening but was there anyway I could check in and get a room at 7:00 AM. Surprisingly it was no problem, the clerk checked me in I went and took a good 3 hour "nap" got up and completed my business in Staunton and came back and got a great night's sleep. I have seen people complain about the trains. Neither time I stayed here was that an issue as they on rumble by (at least when I heard them) after 8: 00 so not sure what the big deal is.
it may be a little rough around the edges but a great stay overall.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Adam56
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Our stay at the comfort inn located in Staunton,VA was enjoyable. The young man at the desk, Chris Nicely, was polite and professional. He was very helpful and respectful. The room was clean and quiet. We have been here before and will return.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank happyinlove08
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Be aware that this hotel is next to a train track. Good points are that it's pet friendly, and the free breakfast is good. The front desk clerk at check in uttered about two words the entire process. Not friendly or engaging. He was more interested in what was on TV and the Internet.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo