“Once you find Middlebrook Avenue, stop here!”
Review of The Depot Grill

The Depot Grill
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in Staunton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2016

On a busy Friday evening after a long day of work, my wife and I headed to the DPO grill for dinner. After a short 5-10 minute wait we were seating in a quaint bench/table within the historic railroad building. They feature an excellent choice of craft beers with a range of meat and fish selections. Baby back ribs and Bourbon glazed salmon were the meals of choice and were excellent. While the rooms are a little noisy, the food and service was first rate. We only wish that this location was closer to us as we would make it a regular stop.

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Great ambiance and local flavor. The local beer is great and you can't go wrong with any of the sizzler plates. The mixed grill is more than you will eat.

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I go here every year after we see the Christmas carol. The food and service is excellent.

Reviewed November 22, 2016

We were recommended this by the regulars in the Shenandoah Brewing pub opposite and were not disappointed. Situated in what was presumably the old railroad freight shed, it is warm and welcoming with friendly staff.
My steak stir fry was nice, while my wife’s chicken wings were reported as excellent.
Recommended.

Date of visit: October 2016
cefales, Manager at The Depot Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2016

Food ,service and atmosphere was great. Would recommend highly the bourbon Salmon was delicious and the steamed broccoli was fresh.

Date of visit: November 2016

Thank you so much for your review! The salmon is one of my favorite dishes, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it as much as I do! I hope you wills top in soon as visit us again!

Cheers!