Holiday Inn Express Winchester South
Wayside Inn(Middletown)
US$112
Travelocity
US$106
Sleep Inn & Suites(Winchester)(Great Value!)
US$71
SleepInn
US$101
US$72
Ans Inn & Suites(Winchester)
All reviewssignature cinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleancheese omeletshi expressnorth carolinareasonable rateschecking outvery nice hotelnight's sleepthird floorwould definitely stay here againfree breakfastnice stayskyline drivecleaning staffconvenient location
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Excellent experience, very friendly, professional and courteous,
Front Desk " Rachel" extremely helpful and professional

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2012

This Holiday Inn Express has been newly renovated and we enjoyed our one-evening stay. From the lobby to the rooms, everything has been updated. The rooms and bathrooms were sparkling clean, and the beds were comfortable. My husband loved the hot biscuits and sausage gravy and our daughter loved the cinnamon rolls. The staff were very helpful (assisted us with locating a rental car and signed us up for the priority club so we could have a late check-out). We cannot say enough positive things about this hotel and the staff!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My husband and I decided to stay one more night out for our 27th anniversary. It is hard these days to find a nice hotel with smoking rooms.We found this one with a king suite,smoking.
It was nice & clean,no tobacco odor.We really enjoyed the whirlpool tub.The room was spacious. The staff was very nice and courtious. We will stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I'd like to thank Diane who was very kind in helping us get breakfast when we forgot to notice breakfast ended at 930. She went out of her way to get me things that were already put away. And she was really funny to! The receptionist was great too giving me,water and snacks for the trip. They were all just plain wonderful! Loved our stay there .

Room Tip: Great breakfast
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My first stay here and I am positively impressed! Thanks to Stephanie and Tina at the front desk for a very pleasant check-in. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Everything I could want was available. I called the front desk to ask if I could make a print from an email. The General Manager, Robert, answered the phone and gave an email address to which I sent the map for printing. I met him during a pleasant and efficient check-out, during which I met the Front Desk Manager, Veronica. Both wished me a pleasant journey and a return soon. I am 100% satisfied and want to share this with all of you. Make a reservation and stay at the Holiday Inn Express Winchester South (Stephens City), Virginia!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business