All reviews burger king gas station breakfast room free shuttle free cookies would stay here again hot items recommend this hotel min drive each morning one night stay desk clerk bed was comfortable shuttle service carlson lobby airport
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
AnnaLindenau, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Stayed at the hotel after a flight from South America. This was my second stay at this Country Inn and Suites by Radisson. The hotel is not old, but not new. Overall, this Country Inn and Suites is clean and reasonably-maintained. It is an easy 2 - 3 mile drive from the airport, an a very short distance from the main north-south freeway, Route 28. There are plenty of places to dine-in or take out.

My room was comfortable, and had all the usual amenities including an electronic safe and complimentary WIFI. I might add, that the WIFI works very well at this hotel... fast and reliable. My bed was comfortable, and the room was tranquil. No problem getting a decent night's sleep.

The morning breakfast is more than adequate, and will keep you going well past the normal lunch hour.

I encountered a problem with the toilet, though. The toilet flushed, but it usually took 3 or 4 repeated flushes to vacate the effluent. I reported it to the night crew, but did not see any action until I mentioned it again to the staff just prior to check-out. The manager apologized, and made things right.

All things considered, my stay at the Country Inn and Suites Dulles was a pleasant experience, and would stay here again. The rooms are priced competitively.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

I specifically picked this hotel because our flight was at 7am and I was told their shuttle started at 5:15 am. I was then told on arrival that the shuttle didn't start until 6:30. I had to pay for an Uber to get to the airport -- an unexpected charge.

When I contacted Customer Service, I received no reply.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington Dulles International Airport, VA, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience about our shuttle service and how your concern was handled at that time. Our shuttle operates from 5:15 am to 10:45 pm on weekdays and 6:15 am to 10:45 am during weekends. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. If you would want further assistance or if we can, in any way, make further amends, please reach out to us so that we can assist you.