“Unique and Tasty!”
Review of Mokomandy

Mokomandy
Reserve with OpenTable
Mokomandy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 275 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Korean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Algonkian Parkway
Transit: Great Falls Plaza - Loudoun County Commuter Bus
Description: Modern. Korean. Cajun.
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Take a great meal home or stay to enjoy the clean surroundings and great food! This venue has it all with its diverse dishes, as well as seating..family,solo, or date..it all works here.

1  Thank joy g

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Our first visit and we will definitely be back! We shared a variety of plates (based on the advice of Laura our server who was knowledgeable, attentive and very personable) and enjoyed everything. Laura helped us by changing some from the dishes from 3 to 4 "portions" (like the sliders) and her recommendation of the Foie Gras Dumplings was definitely our favorite.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

What a pleasure to find a restaurant with superb food, pleasing ambiance, and excellent service in a strip mall next to a karate school.

We began with two small plates to share: deviled eggs with bacon in a sweet Thai chili sauce and chicken ssam, very spicy chicken with Korean condiments on lettuce cups. Both yummy. My friend got a medium shrimp and grits. I got the fried chicken paillard which was a small plate but filled me. My husband got duck skewers and Korean Carpaccio, thin shaved beef with pears, Korean pesto, and plum sauce. For dessert my friend and I split beignets which were good, but my husband's lemon curd pie was sublime.

This is unlike any Korean food I've ever eaten. The waitress described the food as modern Korean and as a fusion of Cajun and Korean. Whatever you call it, the food here is delicious!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Definitely a must visit spot, off the beaten path. Very unique food and cocktails at a fair price. Highly recommend reservations. Casual attire. One of those places we do our best to visit every time we're in the area. You very likely won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area for happy hours and dinners with foodie friends. The cocktails are amazing, and the Korean-Cajun fusion food is delicious AND fun! The servers all seem very knowledgeable and passionate about the menu. Highly recommended for special occasions!