“Room is sufficient for me and my little dog.”

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Leesburg, Virginia
“Room is sufficient for me and my little dog.”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I am staying here "between houses" so brought most everything I need with me. Room is sufficient for me and my little dog. Convenient location. Don't care for sleazy characters who evidently live here and hang around lobby/front door. Asked that dog poo receptacles be emptied 3 times to no avail.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Bed has only fitted sheet, which was coming out from every corner. No blanket only bedspread, I couldn't sleep because A/C was noisy.

No bath tub and shower curtain smaller, so water flow all over the floor in restroom

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Manuj A
Wels, Oberosterreich, Austria
Reviewed 22 October 2011

We came from Austria to stay here.We booked for a "smoking room".They forgot that.My wife needed a blow dryer for her hair because "they have hair dryers in every room".NOT!Asked for one at the front desk.They couldn't find one.After traveling all day the previous day,we got up in time to hopefully get some coffee.Ten minutes before the 10am cut-off,there were none left.They had no more coffee beans left?The machine does the work,all it needs is beans.Parking is Terrible!Too many work trucks hogging all the parking lots.The rooms aren't Great but understandable.If you stay here,Good Luck!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Warren G
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, 8 November 2011
Our guest's view of our hotel is of great importance to us and i'd like to thank you for writing us a review WarrenG. I apologize that you didn't have a very good experience with our hotel. Please know that we have taken actions to improve the areas you have mentioned on your review.

We'd love to be of service to you again, I hope you will give us another chance next time you visit our area.
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Very friendly place clean rooms close to everything staff takes care of every need guest service is the best

• Stayed October 2011
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, 1 November 2011
Thank you for your review CNN666! Our ultimate goal is to make sure that you leave our hotel happy. I am glad that we have accomplished that during your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay at Suburban Extended Stay Sterling! Please visit us again in the future.
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I love this hotel, the front desk themselves make us feel welcomed. We only have to ask once for something, if they don't have it right away they get it as soon as possible. The new staff here is wonderful and my family and I love dealing with them. Front desk associate Carla is AWESOME and she is very helpful and she makes us feel at home.

• Stayed August 2011
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, 19 October 2011
I appreciate your review Bosslady1761. I am delighted to hear that we made a good impression on you during your stay. Our incredible staff is always available and eager to help 24/7 to ensure that we get you all that you need while you're with us. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Carla. Thank you for staying at Suburban Sterling. I hope you'll keep us in mind when you visit our area again.
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Do not give them a credit card for reservation and pay cash, when arriving they will charge your credit card the full amount of your stay and take your cash. The manager does not know how to solve the situation and refund your credit card. The situation is very frustrating and time consuming trying to handle yourself only to find out there is nothing you can do because they are the merchants. BE VERY AWARE CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS OR ACCOUNT ONLINE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Make sure you check your credit card statement or account for double charges
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, 18 October 2011
I would like to thank you Vivicar_11 for bringing this matter to our attention. We value our guest feedback and finding out what people think about us helps us improve our service. I apologize that there was a misunderstanding when you checked in. Unfortunately, the way the hotel system works is that upon check in, we automatically put a hold on the card you give us to ensure that there is enough funds available in your account to cover the total amount of stay. Should a guest decide to pay cash, the hold on the card is then released the very moment the balance was paid. After that, it is up to the bank to process this and depending on who you bank with, the process could sometimes take up to two business days before the funds are released back into the account. I am glad that even though you had a problem with check-in you have continued to stay with us. Thank you for giving us a chance to show you that we, at the Suburban Sterling, are 100% committed into making your stay as pleasant as possible. I appreciate you for staying with us, I hope it won't be the last.
Argentina
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Hotel is located near Dulles Airport in Washington DC. Very good location. You are surrounded by shopping malls of all kind, near DC and in a beautiful area of Virginia. Is ideal for business or vacation. Also you a re very near the best outlet mall I ever seen: Leesburg. Rooms have kitchen (clean) and suites are a must.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business