All reviewsdulles airportfront deskegg pattiesrooms are cleansitting roomthe hotel offersmini fridgefree shuttlepark your caryogurttwo double bedslong term parkingnice sizeindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastexcellent staythe breakfast area
Reviewed December 24, 2014

The hotel was located near Dulles airport. Free breakfast. Room was clean and quiet for the most part. My room was on the second floor and faced the front entrance. During the night I could hear the conversations of smokers and people hanging around the front entrance. Ask for a room above the second floor or one away from the entrance to avoid this. Also be aware that this hotel increases the nightly rate during the week to get more money out of business travelers. My rate went up $20 from Sunday night to Monday night. Free wi-fi was nice.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank George D
Reviewed December 21, 2014

Outstanding customer service! Johanna went out of her way to help me print out tickets to our basketball game when the computers in the business center failed to print them properly. She has an awesome personality and went well above the norm to make our trip easy and fun!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2014

My stay at this hotel was perfect! I travelled a couple of months to and from the Herndon area for work. I loved the fact that it was just a few miles from the airport. There were plenty of hotels to choose from, but I kept coming back to this hotel. I was impressed with the cleanliness and especially with the size of the rooms...very comfortable. The staff was always willing to provide service or suggest alternatives. I would like to specially give Cathy and Johana a shout-out for their professional and can do attitude. However, all of the staff was simply a pleasure to talk to. They always greeted me with a smile, hello and welcome back. KUDOS to them all!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2014

Our stay in this hotel was perfect, our first priority was cleanliness and we were very much satisfied, bed and pillows were comfy, none of those funny smell. The room size and cleanliness were great. Free breakfast and wifi were an added bonus. It met all our expectations from a marriott hotel.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrspjr
Reviewed December 9, 2014

Stayed here during my recent trip to DC and the area. Normally stay at the Homewood Suites but wanted to try this property as I'm moving more and more to Marriott Brand.
(NOTE: HILTON now charges for upgraded internet speeds, even for DIA and GOLD members. Marriott does not)

This property was just north about 10 min from Dulles airport. Easy to get to and easy parking.
Staff was friendly enough. Room was clean and what you expect from an "older" SHS property.
Room was quiet, shower was good. My towels had some dark stains on them, so that was something that caught me by surprise.

Also, you can see the wear and tear typical of airport properties. Lot's of dings, marks on walls and hallways, as well as just a feeling of starting to wear down a bit. Just little things, but just enough that this property doesn't get an excellent in my book.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business