“Easter Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Went for Easter brunch, had a special menu which only had 2 choices for lunch and 4 for breakfast. Service was ok, never got coffee refilled. Service was ok but could have been better since it was not that busy.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

My family and I love this place! Their service is fenomenal and the food is so amazing! Nothing but great experiences at Mimi's

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Staff was very kind, food was average, my steak was a bit overdone, beef gravy for potatoes was sour tasting

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is nice but never seems to have nearly enough staff . Very slow service - lots of errors. Food seems too hastily prepared. Special requests are forgotten. Too bad — this used to be a special place.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

My family was oddly disappointed in our last casual dining experience here that I felt anxious to see how other folks on TripAdvisor view (and review) this place. Well, it's a mixed bag — be that good or bad.

Mimi's French-influenced menu seems somewhat nice but they don't quite "deliver" when it comes to their meals. A small quiche lorraine, for example, is described with mouthwatering details that conjure thoughts of gooey cheese and savory succulence. What I received, however, was a microwaved slice of the semi-acceptable quiche from Sam's Club. That, by the way, is not a joke.

I'm unsure what this place gets right because everything about my group's food was either wrong, tasteless, or disappointing. Perhaps nothing was a complete catastrophe but I never think of "well, we didn't die" as a good selling point. All the meals are vaguely reminiscent of cafeteria food in a mediocre nursing home. So now, does that make you anxious to eat there?

The service was the worst I have experienced from a waiter that was sincere but obviously overworked. He forgot side dishes, never offered refills, and could barely manage his duties. I try to be compassionate about my staff reviews but this place presents itself as upscale casual (with upscale average prices) so I don't mind sharing my feelings about the service. The waiter was nice — it's the rest of this place that isn't.

I'm not sure what else to share here because I don't want to condemn the place. I can say that if you don't care about anything other than salty carbs and something to drink, this place will suffice. Of course, so will McDonald's. If you want to actually enjoy a nice meal, there are a dozen other choices within a mile of MiMi's that are exponentially better.