“Won't Go Back”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Pick 3 for 10.99. Okay...until your Caesar salad is yellow, bitter and dry. The French onion soup was okay but Jason's Deli is better. I ordered sauteed veggies. That is all. The server asked what I veggies I wanted and told me what they had. I chose peppers, onions, green beans, mushrooms,and broccoli. The server brought me a heaping dish of food, but it had potatoes. The server apologized and took it away. She brought back a much smaller portion. When we got the check, I was charged for each vegetable and the onions and peppers were an additional.99. My side cost over $9. The flavor was good, but not worth the price. The coke slaw was tasty but the Royal sandwich was a disappointment?

Reviewed May 6, 2018

Staff was friendly and the food was served hot. Very tasty and generous portions. Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a very good French pot roast dinner and wife had a good baked half chicken. Great quick service. Food presentation was spot on. Waitress was very attentive. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

Went for Easter brunch, had a special menu which only had 2 choices for lunch and 4 for breakfast. Service was ok, never got coffee refilled. Service was ok but could have been better since it was not that busy.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

My family and I love this place! Their service is fenomenal and the food is so amazing! Nothing but great experiences at Mimi's