“Disgusting ”

Knights Inn Suffolk
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Suffolk
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Moldy shower curtain. No towels. Terrible continental breakfast. Ice packs in mini frig to keep milk cold. Garbage under the beds. Dirty linen on pull out bed. Oh and the sewer backed up. Asked if we wanted to plunge it ourselves. Then informed us that house keeping wasn't in til 9. But he would find someone. Overall the absolute worst place I've ever stayed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Bathroom dirty and doorknob didn't work. "Continental breakfast" was awful. Parking lot had people argueing and police sirens going off all night. Bed sheets/linens appeared clean but bathtub was so gross, we wore flip flops while taking a shower.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Okay where do I start???? Checkin? The lady was horrible I had to use the restroom very bad, the lady told me I couldn't use it because they were closed! We paid cash for our room which was great! Now on to the room the toilet wouldn't FLUSH and the paint in the shower was peeling, nice comfy clean bed tho! Overall don't stay here!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 126jacinda
Reviewed 25 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017

This is one of those hotels where a chalk outline of a body would not be a second thought. I worked night shift while at this location, I had booked through a discount agency and had a confirmation email with the price of the room, the lady upcharged me stating the tax had gone up recently and added $4 to her personal coffers. I had to stay one extra night since my work was not completed, the same woman stated she did not receive the confirmation on her fax even though I had the confirmed price on my phone. Once again she stated she would just give me the room if I just gave her $60 instead of the confirmed price of $54. I paid her the $60. Why? Well because I have now set a precedence that this lady is a crook. STAY AWAY! In addition to the above mentioned shell game, there was a dirty mop that was propped up next to my door the whole week I was there. There was danger/caution tape on the backside staircase because the stairs were in dis-repair, AND I believe there may be a prostitution ring working out of this butt-lick inn. IMHO this place is a shady POS. STAY AWAY. I would love to have the front desk lady challenge me on this, I have pictures. BTW the front desk lady is the only employee, she sleeps and works 24/7. Final note-I felt so uncomfortable here I was scared to eat the free breakfast. Wyndham should investigate.

Room Tip: Find another hotel!