See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Where do you want me to start. I came her for a family function. We had two rooms called to hotel to see if we can get the room together she said it will be a extra $10 when I arrived. It went to a night ended up being $60 plus tax but the kicker was she wanted cash I told her I don't pay cash so I put it on a separate card at check out they didn't want to give me a receipt I wasn't leaving without one got it and she had made the receipt out to herself they are crooks and nasty room read all the review before you book here to much to write all is true everything they say is so true

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Moldy shower curtain. No towels. Terrible continental breakfast. Ice packs in mini frig to keep milk cold. Garbage under the beds. Dirty linen on pull out bed. Oh and the sewer backed up. Asked if we wanted to plunge it ourselves. Then informed us that house keeping wasn't in til 9. But he would find someone. Overall the absolute worst place I've ever stayed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristen M
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Bathroom dirty and doorknob didn't work. "Continental breakfast" was awful. Parking lot had people argueing and police sirens going off all night. Bed sheets/linens appeared clean but bathtub was so gross, we wore flip flops while taking a shower.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy A
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Okay where do I start???? Checkin? The lady was horrible I had to use the restroom very bad, the lady told me I couldn't use it because they were closed! We paid cash for our room which was great! Now on to the room the toilet wouldn't FLUSH and the paint in the shower was peeling, nice comfy clean bed tho! Overall don't stay here!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple