Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
View deal
Courtyard
US$87
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews front desk courtyard by marriott suffolk chesapeake excellent customer service karen
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2021

Karen the front desk agent at the courtyard Suffolk is a rare gem. She made a fellow marriott agent feel welcome. karen was knowledgable and inviting. she made the check in process for family/friends for the wedding a breeze.. Karen i salute you and your sparkling personality! Kuddos!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2021

Rooms are very clean...everyone extremely helpful and friendly. Especially Rita at the front desk! She could not of been more accommodating and helpful with our stay ! She answered all our questions ....nice place to stay .

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2020

I would like to inform you my stay at Courtyard by Marriott Suffolk Chesapeake was awesome. Upon my arrival, I was greet by the Frontdesk Administrative employee (Rita Day). We went through the check-in process, ensuring she accommodated all my needs. I reserved two rooms and wanted them close together, she researched and was able to ensure my request was satisfied. During my entire stay, she was at the Frontdesk ensuring our pool reservations was handled and all of our needs were met. I travel frequently for leisure and for my profession (manage a team of engineers for DOC/NWS). I am familiar with excellent customer service and love when I receive kudos for my team – which is very important. A lot of times we hear more about the complaints. Rita is definitely one who would be the face of Marriott, her integrity, character, and how she performed her duties were excellent. If you are able to recognize her for a job well performed that would be awesome.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed January 13, 2020

I traveled to this location for an overnight stay for a collegiate basketball game. My team and I were treated with top customer service and care from our reservation to our check-out. We were greeted with a smiling face and had an easy check-in and and check-out process. We were also accommodated with other benefits for such a large group. I highly recommend. Make sure to ask for Renee! She was very hands-on and made this a great experience.

Room tip: Ask for Renee
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Karen was the front desk agent that attended to me and my family. She was really helpful and patient with my family considering a few issues I had with my card. I canceled my initial transaction, and she was happy to reinstate my reservation and secured our room. Very nice woman.

Date of stay: December 2019