Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$129
Hotels.com
Hampton.comUS$129
PricelineUS$129
ZenHotels.comUS$144
All reviews great hotel within walking distance great stay complimentary breakfast stay there again beds were comfortable recommend this hotel staff was friendly convenient location facility funeral
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2021

Always clean , easy check in. The staff is amazing and helpful. They always greet you wherever you are in the hotel. It feels like family always from home. I recommend to anybody that is picky and doesn't really trust hotels.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed June 3, 2021

The moment we arrived we enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. Since we were traveling all day and a very long day, I did not get a chance to have coffee or at least very good coffee. Chantelle Kigler went up and beyond including making some coffee for me. If we should ever get back to the area or travel through it, we will be coming back. All due to the friendliness of Chantelle because we felt extremely welcome.

Reviewed May 31, 2021

When I booked the room the reservation said restaurant and complementary breakfast, when I arrived I was told there was no restaurant open due to covet or complementary breakfast. I was told we’d be offered a box breakfast, I would expect a voucher for breakfast from a nearby restaurant or some kind of discount, I was told I could not get a discount,

Reviewed May 16, 2021

Enjoyed everything. This is the only place I stay when I travel down to the 757. At least once a month and have never been upset with a thing. Price is always fair and almost low for the quality you get.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2021

My stay was great! Rooms were very clean halls were very quiet. I slept wonderful with no worries! Staff was very welcoming and friendly and always ready to answer any questions you may have. I give my stay a 8 out of 10!

• Trip type: Travelled on business