All reviews stove top front desk yogurt free breakfast make your own waffles full size fridge spent nights very nice place to stay queen bed outdoor pool the breakfast area shuttle driver fitness center easy access convenient location metro station business trip
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I had a 2 week stay on business. I really enjoyed how accommodating and friendly everyone was. The evening happy hour and light bites helped after a long day of training. I wish it were extended to Thursdays as well. Dale, the shuttle driver is personable and an all around sweetheart. You will definitely get a family feel from the group of individuals working here. Job well done to Kwame! My only complaint is that housekeeper wasn't the greatest, but overall my stay was good!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank T M
Arnie G, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear TM,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall - we are honored you chose us and so happy you enjoyed your stay. I cannot wait to share your comments with our team.
We apprecite your kinds words and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Arnie Garcia

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

We just spend 4 nights here and had a great time. Very pleased. Made an acct on this to commend and recommend this hotel! I wish I could remember the two front desk guys names- so great and helpful. Rooms were very clean, nice layout (family of 6 easily fit on 2 queens and couch pullout. Suite layout was exceptional also). Complimentary (and good!) coffee 24/7, very good breakfast with plenty of excellent choices, a really nice happy hour in the evening that often has light fare. My husband and I had a chance to go alone one eve and it was such an unexpected treat. DALE- the shuttle driver -was incredible. Really nice and actually wants to help you get around town! He was so kind gave one of our kids a nice souvenir to bring back to show Her class.the other 2 gentlemen who drove were also so so great. It’s easy walking distance to Greensboro metro stop -10min sidewalks etc. We will certainly stay here again should we revisit this area. Can’t get over how helpful and good all the staff was. Thank you all!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kaley S,

Thank you for the 5-Star review! We are glad to hear you and yor family had a great stay with usand enjoyed our welcoming and friendly staff!
We appreciate your kinds words and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Arnie Garcia

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I arrived and was promptly greeted with a smile and offered happy hour drinks and food!

The shuttle driver, Dale, was exceptional and made me feel welcomed—he helped me with my bags and made sure I was going to the right place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2018

We stayed here last minute when our connecting flight cancelled and we needed a couple of nights to kill before driving on toward NYC. Staff originally gave us a room with a master queen and a pull-out double. The Mrs requested a roll-away, which they did not have. So they quickly moved us into one of the two-story suites with the business table downstairs. Worked great for our family of 4.

A number of shops nearby with some decent eats, and there's a Walmart a block away for your late-night toiletry item needs.

For those wishing to visit DC, the courtesy van will drop you off at the Silverline Metro station nearby....but it's frankly only about a 8-10 minute walk there. So a decent place to crash while visiting the sights in town.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Used the shuttle daily to get around during our stay, business meetings, dinner, etc. Dale was fantastic as a driver. Quick, easy to work with, and punctual.

Makes it very easy to stay here again with confidence!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business