1,496 results
All reviews harth restaurant bacon jam lobby bar beautiful hotel free parking corner room continental breakfast dc area business center shuttle service enjoyed my stay guest rooms metro station business trip tyson corner fitness center indoor pool
Reviewed December 18, 2016

Decent location. Great service. Excellent value. The staff was friendly. The hotel had a shuttle service to any place w/in 1 mile. Close to shopping centers. Trails nearby. Sidewalks all around. Close to 495.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Brian K, General Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Great Review!

Reviewed December 17, 2016

My wife and I first visited Hilton Mclean back in 2014 for our anniversary. At the time, it was one of the best hotels I had stayed in. With my previous job, I traveled frequently and stayed in hotels more than 65 nights a year. I have seen many hotels in the Hilton portfolio across almost all of their brands. As we were deciding where to go to celebrate our anniversary this year, we decided to return and see if it was as good as we had remembered. We were not disappointed. If anything, the hotel's service has only improved since our last visit. At Checkin, Josif was amazing! He welcomed us with a cheerful and helpful attitude that put the stay on the right footing. He also congratulated us on our anniversary and upgraded us to an available suite. As Diamond members, we received complimentary breakfast in the hotel restaurant (a very contemporary and thoughtfully designed place called Harth) as well as "bar bites" for both days of our stay. The "bar bites" are delicious and, depending on your hunger, can supplement a meal well. The servers in the bar and restaurant were courteous, helpful, and a joy to meet. Wences at the bar was fun to talk with and made the experience even better. The first time we stayed at the Hilton, we were only there for one night. This time, we stayed for two nights, but it still felt like too short a time. This is our go-to place for a romantic getaway at a great price. Their weekend rates and free parking are impossible to beat.

Room Tip: Corner rooms and Suites are fantastic
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark

Happy Anniversary thank you for the fantastic review

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for four days. The hotel appears to share some architectural similarities to an embassy suite although the configuration of the bar and lobby/common area has a modern high tech look with lots of TV s situated in furniture. Tysons corner itself is a concrete condo/apt high rise maze which lacks the "charm" or at least flexibility of crystal city near Reagan airport. The traffic and road pattern present challenges for even cars with gps. He hotel has the Hilton high class feel although at times the friendliness of the staff appears robotic. The hotel is strangely cheap about restocking rooms with tissue and water. It would benefit from complimentary coffee in the lobby. Instead you can purchase coffee from a machine in the gift shop for 3 dollars or fresh coffee to go for from the restaurant when open for 2 dollars. No explanation for the difference in price as the gift shop is across the lobby from the restaurant.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback I will be sure to share with the team.

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

This is the most expensive hotel I have stayed in this year (80+ stays) and the worst sleep I got anywhere.

They should tell you during booking that they have not updated their systems since fire was invented and that you cannot turn on the AC or the fan in your room when the hotel is in "heating" mode.

I literally paid $325.00 and had to use a box fan placed near the cold windows to get the temp below 70°.

Ridiculous.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

I am so sorry for your experience. There are clearly several areas where we fell short. I do hope we had the opportunity to address your heating concerns or move your room. I appreciate the time you took to provide us with this feedback so I can share with my team and ensure we improve in the future.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Was not provided with towels or soap. It took 3 calls and 3 hours to receive what should have been in the room to begin with. No apology or explanation was given. There are hotels with MUCH better customer service in the area. I will be giving them my business from now on.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am so sorry for your experience. There are clearly several areas where we fell short. I appreciate the time you took to provide us with this feedback so I can share with my team and ensure we improve in the future.