“Excellent breakfast!”
Review of Jumpin' Shrimp

Jumpin' Shrimp
Ranked #286 of 1,631 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed October 21, 2018

My husband and I found this place the last 3 days of our vacation. The scrambled eggs were nice and fluffy and they made a fresh pot of decafe for us. Our server, Brenda, was the best - very efficient and always kept our coffee cups filled. The only problem we had was the restaurant was so cold that I believe you could hang meat in there!!!! Brenda was able to raise the temp and we and other customers were quite happy after that.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Like the extended happy hour with $3 drinks right on the boardwalk with an ocean view. Service was good and attentive.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and i were on a weekend getaway and happened upon jumpin shrimp. Our server was kate and she turnedvinto a breath of fresh air for us. Her service personality and genuineness kept us coming back for more. Our last meal there she actually sat down with us and we talked on lifes lessons. Jumpin shrimp is blessed to have her on their staff and we will be back to check on her interact with her and enjoy great food.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant on the beach. Service was very friendly! Atmosphere was good for families and their dogs. Food was edible. We had better on this trip.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

We had breakfast yesterday at Jumpin' Shrimp -- the beachfront atmosphere is great and the food is too. Teri, our server, was really great and went above and beyond! I'll add Jumpin' Shrimp to the list of beachfront restaurants where I take my out-of-town guests now!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Jumpin' Shrimp? Share your experiences!