“Good Pizza”

Ranked #596 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Didn't feel like going out to eat one night, so, we ordered pizza from North End. Service was prompt, price was average and most important, pizza was very good.

There are newer reviews for North End Pizza

Reviewed 25 July 2016

After craving wings all day, my family and I decided to give this place a shot. I kid you not, they were the WORST wings I have ever had in my life--- and I have eaten a O
LOT of wings. We not even close to fully cooked, skin was rubber, and even had RED meat on the inside. Looked like they took frozen grocery store wings and served them to me with a mediocre so called buffalo sauce. Fries were also not done. They need a new person cooking with the fryer, that's for sure. My mother got a large pizza to split. I couldn't even eat a slice because I was so disgusted with my meal. She said the pizza was alright.

So at the end of the night, the thing I enjoyed the most was my soda.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

We have had this pizza delivered several times and liked it a lot! The White Pizza with meatballs couldn't be better, the Greek was good but not great. The Greek Pizza had too many toppings (if that is possible) and even though it was well done it was kind of oily. We added the meatballs to the white pizza, the taste was excellent, I ordered it well done and it was perfect. The delivery charge is only $1.00 and the paper menu has some good coupons. My son suggested it because he went here for lunch many times over the years when he was a Virginia Beach Lifeguard and he also loved the White Pizza. We will order pizza here again, for sure. I didn't visit Va Beach, I live here.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Over priced restaurant with not very good food. The delivery driver. was rather rude and appeared un clean. In the summer the food arrived cold.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

As is always a requirement for our vacations, pizza winds up being on the menu at least once. North End always is on our visit list and so far we have never been disappointed. The garden salads are fresh and plentiful and the pizza is made to perfection with fresh tasty toppings And having some Hershey's Ice Cream at the ice cream bar isn't all that bad either - it'll due for emergency ice cream requirements... The only thing we've found that's just a bit, shall we say, head scratching is having a couple of homeless people sitting in the restaurant on a regular basis. I have no problem with them being there and frankly I commend the owners for wanting to help, but I can't imagine everyone else might be as understanding as we are. Just saying....