My husband and I, along with a tour bus of Senior Citizens from Pennsylvania enjoyed a week in September at this hotel. Our updated room was on the 5th floor and was very clean. The bathroom was small, but adequate. Curtains and bedspreads looked new, and also the carpet. The ocean view was superb, and definitely rise early to see the sunrise. We had tickets to eat the buffet breakfast in the restaurant, but it was not very good. The food was tasteless and barely warm. We preferred to eat the free contiental breakfast instead. It included make your own waffles, fresh fruit, donuts, danish, oatmeal, juices and very good coffee. The lunch and dinner restaurant was ocean front and very good. A little gift shop had reasonably priced gifts. For the price, it's a bargain. I would definitely stay her again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel located directly on the world famous Virginia Beach boardwalk. Our guest will enjoy world class service, easy access to the beach, and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel offers several types of accommodations to choose from. We offer you amazing views from 146 rooms with private balconies, two queen beds, or one king bed. All of our rooms offer you microwave and refrigerator, while our suites will provide you with a kitchenette. No matter how you must stay connected we offer free local calls, long distance access, and wireless high speed internet access. In addition, we have an on-site fitness center that overlooks the beach, on site laundry facilities, and complimentary business center. We are happy to provide you with conference rooms and meeting space for up to 150 people is perfect for your personal or professional functions. The Virginia Beach oceanfront is host to some of the best festivals and events you will find on the east coast such as; American Music Festival, Patriotic Festival, East Coast Surfing Championship, Neptune Festival, North American Sand Soccer Championship and the Boardwalk Art Show. Other nearby attractions includes Naval Air Station Oceana, Fort Story, Damn Neck Naval Base, Cape Henry Light House, Virginia Aquarium and Marine Museum, Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, and Ruddee Inlet.After spending the day enjoying Virginia Beach or working come back and enjoy the comfortable and spacious lobby or enjoy a great dinner at Pier 14. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Sandcastle Resort Va Beach
- Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort Hotel