Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
US$215
US$180
Country Inn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$215
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$372
US$255
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$259
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$153
BestWestern.com
US$171
US$148
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$205
US$344
US$299
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$140
All reviewssurf baracross the streetrooms are hugeatlantic avetwo queen bedsshort walk to the beachpool sideview of the oceanfront desk staffmini fridgefree breakfasthotel is greatsitting areafloor roomthe entire staffcoffee makerkirsten
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stayed at the hotel on friday and saturday for small weekend getaway. The room was quite spacious & clean, we had a view of the ocean/boardwalk from the room & the outside noise level was very minimal. The location was great--right across the street from the water/boardwalk and many shops/restaurants in walking distance. The "downtown" area was only a short drive from it. I'd definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa F
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We were celebrating our Anniversary here. On our arrival we were checked in fast, front desk was friendly. Our room was clean and spacious. We arrived on a Thursday everything was quiet and inviting. We got up early Friday from a wonderful rest in the comfortable bed ate breakfast which was plentiful eggs, bacon,sausage, french toast sticks, sausage and gravy buiscuts, cereal etc. and went on our way. We did not return until late, our room was clean but we only had one washcloth. So I went to the front desk and the nice lady gave me washclothes. The next morning around 8:30a.m we put the donot disturb on the door to get dressed for breakfast, returned took the sign off it was 9:00a.m. we left came back around 4p.m. our room was not cleaned. I don't know the policy for housekeeping about the sign, but if you are on vacation they should give you more time to get up. I called the front desk and he said we had the do not disturb on our door that's why they skipped our room . We asked for 2 washclothes and towels , we waited for 30mins. and left for our dinner reservations, returned we could not find a parking place. So we parked in the alley and asked the desk clerk where to park we was directed to a tight parking place beside the alley. Retuning to the room we had 6 large towels not a wash cloth in sight. That night it was noisy ,people in the hallways and car alarms going off all night(which the hotel could'nt help). So if you want a quiet romantic weekend maybe pick another hotel or maybe it was just a bad weekend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Paid extra for an ocean side view, unless if you call a pool an ocean there was no ocean in site, they were not willing to refund the price difference. Internet was flaky and slow when it did work. Hot water in shower did not work, however was given a key to another room to take a shower. It is close to the beach but not directly near it. Otherwise was OK.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NewYorkerApr2012
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Had nice room on the sixth floor. Well updated. Internet was fast, bedding good and towels nice quality.

Room Tip: High up rooms are going to be quieter
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
JenniferMeads, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dave:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your great comments. Please come back and see us very soon!

Jennifer

Reviewed February 27, 2012

This hotel was so much more than I expected. The rooms were very clean. The was an awesome safe in the room that I could leave my valuables in when I left. The bathroom was ample size and full of clean towels and washcloths. Fridge and microwave was clean. Personal size coffee maker in room that actually worked. The flat panel tv was sitting on nice furniture. There was a nice desk and a very comfortable chair in room. The sofa in the room was very comfortable. The decor was amazing. I like contemporary design and it surpassed my expectations. The professional pictures are an accurate representation of the rooms. The front dest was very helpful. The best about the room was the bedding. The pillows were so soft and the comforter was so luxurious. The only thing I was disappointed with was that they could not sell me a comforter. Very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Not all rooms are oceanview. Make sure to book an Atlantic side room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
JenniferMeads, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Nichelle:

I am so glad you had a great stay with us. We love our brand new property and I am glad you felt the same about it. I will have to let you know the next time we order more comforters so you can buy one. I'd like to buy one myself! We look forward to your next visit with us.