“Me time”

Flowering Almond Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspired by the elegant beauty of The Founders Inn and Spa resort and the time-honored rejuvenation and relaxation technique, the resort's spa is a favorite choice of hotel guests and Virginia Beach residents alike. Complete your inner transformation with a visit to our peaceful conservatory and perhaps a spa lunch during your stay at Virginia Beach spa resort. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi.
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I went to the spa for some much needed me time. Destiny gave me a quick manicure and I love it! I usually stick to neutrals but she always asks me if I want to try a new color. This time I did! Such a pretty pink =) Definitely a pick me up after a long week at work. Thank you Destiny for the push!

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

dannigirl1222,
We are so glad that you came to visit us and loved the pink color. Your nails are now ready for Spring! We are thrilled that Destiny took such great care of you and we look forward to your next visit.

All reviews
"pool and hot tub"
"couples massage"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 11, 2018

The facilities at the spa are clean and nicely done in tile. The prices are a bit more than other spas in the area, but there is a bonus of use of the pool and hot tub onsite. They provide robes and flip flops and a waiting/after massage area with cold water drinks and tea. I would have liked to have use of a hairdryer in the ladies locker area.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

VaTraveler5,
We are so glad you were able to enjoy the Spa during your recent visit to our hotel. There should be a hairdryer in the locker room and we will have to investigate what happened to it. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

My mother and I visit the Spa on a monthly basis and most times we always come together. This month our schedules did not allow us to go together but my mother came home raving about her treatments especially her mani/pedi with Marti! Marti took the time to sit and talk with my elderly mother while her nails dried and even helped her walk out to her car. Every one at the spa is like family to us and we truly enjoy our time here every time we visit.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Chief E,
Thank you for being such loyal guests and we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that Marti took such great care of your Mother since you were not able to be with her this time. We also look at our guests as family members and we are so glad you will be returning.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

My daughter had her first baby and a week later we decided to get out of the house and get mani/pedis. We called other places in the morning and went to a booked appointment where we found the place overflowing and overbooked. She has a newborn nursing baby so that would not work. We went home, when after passing this spa, I suggested we call and give it a try. They were able to book us that afternoon at 4.

We arrived to a quiet peaceful haven. We were ushered to a quiet room
Where we were offered beverages as we waited..2 minutes at the most! I had Samantha who was delightful. Not only was she good st her craft, she was very knowledgeable about health in general. I have wretched nails and she helped me with a polish that doubled as S treatment to help my needy nails. My daughter had an equally good and experienced technician and we were very happy with our experience. We will definitely return. What a nice change from the usual hurry up nail salons.
Yes, it may have cost a bit more but it was well worth it for the beautiful and peaceful setting!

Thank you!

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Karen R,
It always amazing us how things just have a way of working out. We are so glad that other places were not able to accommodate you and you discovered our Spa! We are honored to take care of your daughter during this exciting (and exhausting) time in her life. We hope that you were both able to relax and feel pampered while you were our guest. Please visit us again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Our spa treatments did not disappoint tonight....we had an amazing experience! Kayla is an excellent massage therapist. Brooke did our facials and we were both impressed with her knowledge as well as the treatment itself. We will definitely be back to Va. Beach's best spa!!!!

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

shannonbartel,
Thank you for spending Valentine's with us and for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased to hear that Kayla and Brooke took such excellent care of you and we will make sure they are aware of your comments. We look forward to pampering you again in the future!