Review Highlights
Wonderful massage!!

Tonia gave me a fantastic deep tissue massage! She was easy to talk to and very accommodating... read more

Reviewed today
katgehrett
Amazing relaxing massage

Service was great ! From front desk to cleaning staff everything was clean beautiful and amazing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$66.55
from US$60.00
from US$80.00
More Info
All reviews swedish massage founders inn mani pedi spa services infused water body scrub swan terrace nail technician spa manager sacred stone amazing massage expressed my concerns professional massage pool and hot tub hand massage regular massage relaxing massage
Reviewed March 11, 2018

The facilities at the spa are clean and nicely done in tile. The prices are a bit more than other spas in the area, but there is a bonus of use of the pool and hot tub onsite. They provide robes and flip flops and a waiting/after massage area with cold water drinks and tea. I would have liked to have use of a hairdryer in the ladies locker area.

Date of experience: March 2018
Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

VaTraveler5,
We are so glad you were able to enjoy the Spa during your recent visit to our hotel. There should be a hairdryer in the locker room and we will have to investigate what happened to it. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

My mother and I visit the Spa on a monthly basis and most times we always come together. This month our schedules did not allow us to go together but my mother came home raving about her treatments especially her mani/pedi with Marti! Marti took the time to sit and talk with my elderly mother while her nails dried and even helped her walk out to her car. Every one at the spa is like family to us and we truly enjoy our time here every time we visit.

Date of experience: March 2018
Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Chief E,
Thank you for being such loyal guests and we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that Marti took such great care of your Mother since you were not able to be with her this time. We also look at our guests as family members and we are so glad you will be returning.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

My daughter had her first baby and a week later we decided to get out of the house and get mani/pedis. We called other places in the morning and went to a booked appointment where we found the place overflowing and overbooked. She has a newborn nursing baby so that would not work. We went home, when after passing this spa, I suggested we call and give it a try. They were able to book us that afternoon at 4.

We arrived to a quiet peaceful haven. We were ushered to a quiet room
Where we were offered beverages as we waited..2 minutes at the most! I had Samantha who was delightful. Not only was she good st her craft, she was very knowledgeable about health in general. I have wretched nails and she helped me with a polish that doubled as S treatment to help my needy nails. My daughter had an equally good and experienced technician and we were very happy with our experience. We will definitely return. What a nice change from the usual hurry up nail salons.
Yes, it may have cost a bit more but it was well worth it for the beautiful and peaceful setting!

Thank you!

Date of experience: March 2018
Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Karen R,
It always amazing us how things just have a way of working out. We are so glad that other places were not able to accommodate you and you discovered our Spa! We are honored to take care of your daughter during this exciting (and exhausting) time in her life. We hope that you were both able to relax and feel pampered while you were our guest. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Our spa treatments did not disappoint tonight....we had an amazing experience! Kayla is an excellent massage therapist. Brooke did our facials and we were both impressed with her knowledge as well as the treatment itself. We will definitely be back to Va. Beach's best spa!!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

shannonbartel,
Thank you for spending Valentine's with us and for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased to hear that Kayla and Brooke took such excellent care of you and we will make sure they are aware of your comments. We look forward to pampering you again in the future!

Reviewed February 11, 2018

I had a wonderful time thanks to Monika, Alexis and Destiny for my spa day. They were very professional and friendly. Very peaceful and the lunch was outstanding. I enjoyed everything and can't wait to come back.

Date of experience: February 2018
Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

nichollsvi2,
Thank you for the great review and for allowing us to pamper you for the day. We will make sure that Monika, Alexis and Destiny are aware of your positive comments as well.