Review Highlights
Prenatal Spa Day

My sister in law and I were pampered to a prenatal spa day! As I walked into the spa, I was greeted... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Brittany P
Franklin
via mobile
Prenatal Spa Day!

Today I had a prenatal massage, a manicure and a pedicure with my sister in law and all were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$44.00
from US$55.00
from US$65.00
More Info
All reviews founders inn swedish massage mani pedi spa services deep tissue great massage couples massage infused water spa manager sacred stone spa menu girls spa pool and hot tub regular massage body wrap entire process quiet area
Reviewed April 2, 2018

My friend and I just had a wonderfully relaxing day at Flowering Almond Spa!
The spa is
From entering in we were warmly welcomed and taken care of by Erin at the front desk. Shari and Suzanne were amazing with our massages and Destiny and Marti did an outstanding job with our mani/pedis!-- A special thanks to Mechelle Smith for doing such a great job coordinating our services!
We look forward to our next visit!

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Sonia R,
Thank you for spending the day with us and we are thrilled you both enjoyed your treatments. It sounds like you interacted with most of our staff and they will be so happy to know that they helped make your day so memorable. We look forward to pampering you again!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The Flowering Almond Spa is exquisite from the moment of arrival and you won't want to leave. At least that was the case for me.

I had a pedicure from Destiny in August 2017, which was the first time I stayed at the Founders Inn and Spa. I just had the basic Express Pedicure, which at $25 was very reasonably priced I thought because it seemed like a full out pedicure. Destiny did a great job, she was very friendly and easy to talk to.

I was so pleased with my experience back in August, so this past weekend (March 30, 2018) I decided to try out additional services. I had another Express Pedicure and added an Express Manicure as well. This time Destiny was not available, but I booked with Samantha and she was awesome. She was so friendly and personable as well. She also did a fantastic job on my nails and toes. I have very short nails but she said, "short nails need love, too" and she gave them so much love because they looked great afterwards.

After my nails were dry I met with Suzanne who gave me a Lavender Body Scrub and Wrap. Suzanne was terrific. She was very friendly like all of the staff members I have met, and she was very good at the treatment and massage. I wasn't really sure what to expect with a scrub and wrap combo, but it was a great experience overall. The scrub was very exfoliating, but not too harsh. The wrap kept the oils in from the scrub and moisturized my skin to the point that when I was finished my entire body felt like velvet (and still does the next day even after swimming in the pool).

Speaking of the pool- this is my favorite pool I have ever swam in. It's a warm saltwater pool which isn't drying like chlorine. When I stay at the Founders Inn and Spa I try to swim in it twice, if not three times a day because it's the nicest pool I have ever experienced and gliding through the water feels amazing.

When I checked out I bought a bottle of the Flowering Almond room spray so I can take it to work and think of my spa retreat when I get stressed out (I teach middle school, so I might need to buy a case of the spray).

All in all, I would highly recommend Flowering Almond Spa. I will definitely return next time I am in the area.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Amy W,
Thank you so much for the kind and detailed review! We love teachers and we are hope you do carry the room spray with you and it might calm the children down too. Destiny, Samantha and Suzanne will all be made aware of your positive comments too. We look forward to pampering you again.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I went to the spa for some much needed me time. Destiny gave me a quick manicure and I love it! I usually stick to neutrals but she always asks me if I want to try a new color. This time I did! Such a pretty pink =) Definitely a pick me up after a long week at work. Thank you Destiny for the push!

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

dannigirl1222,
We are so glad that you came to visit us and loved the pink color. Your nails are now ready for Spring! We are thrilled that Destiny took such great care of you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

The facilities at the spa are clean and nicely done in tile. The prices are a bit more than other spas in the area, but there is a bonus of use of the pool and hot tub onsite. They provide robes and flip flops and a waiting/after massage area with cold water drinks and tea. I would have liked to have use of a hairdryer in the ladies locker area.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

VaTraveler5,
We are so glad you were able to enjoy the Spa during your recent visit to our hotel. There should be a hairdryer in the locker room and we will have to investigate what happened to it. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

My mother and I visit the Spa on a monthly basis and most times we always come together. This month our schedules did not allow us to go together but my mother came home raving about her treatments especially her mani/pedi with Marti! Marti took the time to sit and talk with my elderly mother while her nails dried and even helped her walk out to her car. Every one at the spa is like family to us and we truly enjoy our time here every time we visit.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Chief E,
Thank you for being such loyal guests and we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that Marti took such great care of your Mother since you were not able to be with her this time. We also look at our guests as family members and we are so glad you will be returning.