Review Highlights
Prenatal Spa Day

My sister in law and I were pampered to a prenatal spa day! As I walked into the spa, I was greeted... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2018
Brittany P
Franklin
via mobile
Prenatal Spa Day!

Today I had a prenatal massage, a manicure and a pedicure with my sister in law and all were... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018

from US$40.00
from US$65.00
from US$55.00
More Info
All reviews founders inn swedish massage deep tissue mani pedi great massage couples massage infused water spa manager sacred stone spa menu swan terrace nail technician pool and hot tub regular massage body wrap entire process quiet area
Reviewed April 5, 2018

I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy my birthday since my husband is deployed. I decided to schedule a facial at the flowering almond spa. My facial with Brooke Martin. She did such an amazing job. She is professional and has such a gentle touch. Thank you for helping me relax on my birthday.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Kayla Z,
Happy Birthday to you! Thank you so spending the day with us and we thank you and your husband for your service to our country. We know it is hard on both of you. We are thrilled that Brooke took just good care of you and you felt relaxed after leaving. We hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I am usually a frequent flyer at the wonderful Flowering Almond Spa!! However, I haven’t been in a while, because I had been ill.. Nonetheless I made an appointment to go see my best nail technician I’ve ever encountered!!!!! That’s right Destiny!! She is so warm, kind, patient, and very skilled at her craft.. She knows what to say and do to make you feel and look great. My visits to the Spa with Destiny are always so awesomely amazing, not only because of her knowledge and professionalism, but because of her genuinely kind and caring personality. I just love spending time at the Flowering Almond Spa and I can’t wait until my next appointment.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

joeyjeffreys,
We are so glad that you decided to take sometime for yourself and even happier that you thought of us to help! Destiny works her magic all of the time and we are so glad you enjoyed your visit and loved your nails. We hope to pamper you again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My friend and I just had a wonderfully relaxing day at Flowering Almond Spa!
The spa is
From entering in we were warmly welcomed and taken care of by Erin at the front desk. Shari and Suzanne were amazing with our massages and Destiny and Marti did an outstanding job with our mani/pedis!-- A special thanks to Mechelle Smith for doing such a great job coordinating our services!
We look forward to our next visit!

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Sonia R,
Thank you for spending the day with us and we are thrilled you both enjoyed your treatments. It sounds like you interacted with most of our staff and they will be so happy to know that they helped make your day so memorable. We look forward to pampering you again!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The Flowering Almond Spa is exquisite from the moment of arrival and you won't want to leave. At least that was the case for me.

I had a pedicure from Destiny in August 2017, which was the first time I stayed at the Founders Inn and Spa. I just had the basic Express Pedicure, which at $25 was very reasonably priced I thought because it seemed like a full out pedicure. Destiny did a great job, she was very friendly and easy to talk to.

I was so pleased with my experience back in August, so this past weekend (March 30, 2018) I decided to try out additional services. I had another Express Pedicure and added an Express Manicure as well. This time Destiny was not available, but I booked with Samantha and she was awesome. She was so friendly and personable as well. She also did a fantastic job on my nails and toes. I have very short nails but she said, "short nails need love, too" and she gave them so much love because they looked great afterwards.

After my nails were dry I met with Suzanne who gave me a Lavender Body Scrub and Wrap. Suzanne was terrific. She was very friendly like all of the staff members I have met, and she was very good at the treatment and massage. I wasn't really sure what to expect with a scrub and wrap combo, but it was a great experience overall. The scrub was very exfoliating, but not too harsh. The wrap kept the oils in from the scrub and moisturized my skin to the point that when I was finished my entire body felt like velvet (and still does the next day even after swimming in the pool).

Speaking of the pool- this is my favorite pool I have ever swam in. It's a warm saltwater pool which isn't drying like chlorine. When I stay at the Founders Inn and Spa I try to swim in it twice, if not three times a day because it's the nicest pool I have ever experienced and gliding through the water feels amazing.

When I checked out I bought a bottle of the Flowering Almond room spray so I can take it to work and think of my spa retreat when I get stressed out (I teach middle school, so I might need to buy a case of the spray).

All in all, I would highly recommend Flowering Almond Spa. I will definitely return next time I am in the area.

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Amy W,
Thank you so much for the kind and detailed review! We love teachers and we are hope you do carry the room spray with you and it might calm the children down too. Destiny, Samantha and Suzanne will all be made aware of your positive comments too. We look forward to pampering you again.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I went to the spa for some much needed me time. Destiny gave me a quick manicure and I love it! I usually stick to neutrals but she always asks me if I want to try a new color. This time I did! Such a pretty pink =) Definitely a pick me up after a long week at work. Thank you Destiny for the push!

Melissa G, Manager at Flowering Almond Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

dannigirl1222,
We are so glad that you came to visit us and loved the pink color. Your nails are now ready for Spring! We are thrilled that Destiny took such great care of you and we look forward to your next visit.