All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice staydefinitely stay here againcoffee makertrinamotelhousekeeping
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I️ had reserved a room for the wrong day I️ was afraid that I️ wasn't going to have a room for the night but Shante was able to fix the issue for me and got me a room for the night. She did a fantastic job!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Pretty clean... bed sucked for bigger people...it is only a double... and not much support... refrigerator and microwave can't fit in the outlet together.. which is inconvenient. Overall can't complain for money and location to cue master billiards.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2017

I recently stayed in your hotel and I must your staff member was excellent. I was checked in by Shante and must say it was one of the most pleasant and easygoing experiences I've ever had. She was friendly, always greets you with a smile, and very efficient with her work. I was one of several guests that she was trying to accommodate.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Irfan Faruqi (general mgr) was super nice! He Went above expectations. Thank you!
Room was nice, cleanand cozy, AC worked perfectly. shower water was nice and hot. suited all my needs! I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Check in was a little wait they were busy.Trina checked us out she was very nice and quick. Our room was very clean, nice and as expected. Even though it is an older place very well kept even the grounds where clean. We would stay here again. location is great. We had a very nice visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple