All reviews front desk room was clean nice stay business trip water pressure early check definitely stay here again coffee maker trina motel housekeeping housekeeper boardwalk
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

The young lady Shaunte was very pleasant. Very sweet personality as well as excellent professionalism and customer service. Every detail was taken care of which my company appreciates. We will be repeating!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Room was very clean I stayed in 230 and the House keeper was very nice she clean my room very well and got me the things I needed the halls where clean and the bed was made very well Nobody bother me and I had a good not sleep Thanks Torshia for making my stay a nice one

Room tip: Stay at the Red Roof Inn va beach va they treat u like family
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I️ had reserved a room for the wrong day I️ was afraid that I️ wasn't going to have a room for the night but Shante was able to fix the issue for me and got me a room for the night. She did a fantastic job!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Pretty clean... bed sucked for bigger people...it is only a double... and not much support... refrigerator and microwave can't fit in the outlet together.. which is inconvenient. Overall can't complain for money and location to cue master billiards.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2017

I recently stayed in your hotel and I must your staff member was excellent. I was checked in by Shante and must say it was one of the most pleasant and easygoing experiences I've ever had. She was friendly, always greets you with a smile, and very efficient with her work. I was one of several guests that she was trying to accommodate.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple