Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice staybusiness tripearly checkdefinitely stay here againoutdoor pooltrinamotelhousekeeping
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Great Service my room was nice and clean. Shante was very polite and help me with all my questions and concerns best service in town as far as my experience goes anything I need was taken care of right away.. very comfortable environment yes I would definetley recommend a stay here!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

The young lady Shaunte was very pleasant. Very sweet personality as well as excellent professionalism and customer service. Every detail was taken care of which my company appreciates. We will be repeating!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Room was very clean I stayed in 230 and the House keeper was very nice she clean my room very well and got me the things I needed the halls where clean and the bed was made very well Nobody bother me and I had a good not sleep Thanks Torshia for making my stay a nice one

Room Tip: Stay at the Red Roof Inn va beach va they treat u like family
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I️ had reserved a room for the wrong day I️ was afraid that I️ wasn't going to have a room for the night but Shante was able to fix the issue for me and got me a room for the night. She did a fantastic job!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Pretty clean... bed sucked for bigger people...it is only a double... and not much support... refrigerator and microwave can't fit in the outlet together.. which is inconvenient. Overall can't complain for money and location to cue master billiards.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends