Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
US$312
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$121
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
US$433
  • Beachfront
US$378
US$349
Hampton.com
Turtle Cay Resort(Virginia Beach)
US$339
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
HolidayInn.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$335
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$240
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice staybusiness tripearly checkdefinitely stay here againoutdoor pooltrinamotelhousekeeping
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

After driving 650 miles, it's always nice to know that I can count on seeing a friendly face at Redroof Inn at 196 Ballard Ct, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. No matter what time I roll into the lobby, with or without a reservation, I always get their best effort at getting me a room, discounted rate or early check-in, if its available to do so. Shante' is SUPER NICE, very genuine and helpful each visit I make. If more people were like her, everyone would benefit from it! They broke the mold and she is one of a kind. 5+ STARS!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Shante is the best!.. she always goes out her way to make sure everyone is comfortable.. great employee I probably wouldn't have been back there so many times if she didn't work there.. go Shante! !!!

Room Tip: ask for Shante she will look out for you!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Great Service my room was nice and clean. Shante was very polite and help me with all my questions and concerns best service in town as far as my experience goes anything I need was taken care of right away.. very comfortable environment yes I would definetley recommend a stay here!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

The young lady Shaunte was very pleasant. Very sweet personality as well as excellent professionalism and customer service. Every detail was taken care of which my company appreciates. We will be repeating!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Room was very clean I stayed in 230 and the House keeper was very nice she clean my room very well and got me the things I needed the halls where clean and the bed was made very well Nobody bother me and I had a good not sleep Thanks Torshia for making my stay a nice one

Room Tip: Stay at the Red Roof Inn va beach va they treat u like family
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family