“Higly Recommend!!”
Review of Max and Erma's - CLOSED

Max and Erma's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was my first time going to a Max & Erma's restaurant. The service was excellent, smiles on everyone from the time I walked in to the time I left. My server Edwin was the best, he was conversational but not too personal. Even the Manager came by to say "Hi" and ask how everything was. On Wednesday nights they has 2 free home made warm cookies with your meal, which were very tasty. The Philly Steak had great flavor and the meat was tender. I will definitely be going there a lot.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Never even heard of this place before. We were driving around the area and noticed this place next to a mall. We wanted to try some place new so we stopped in for lunch around 1:30 PM on a Friday. There weren't a lot other customers in there at the time (maybe two other parties). We were seated right away. Our orders were taken and we were served in a prompt manner without any problems.

We shared an order of Soft Pretzel Sticks which came with beer cheese sauce for $8.29. They were tasty. We asked for another cup of beer cheese sauce and one was brought right out to us. As my main entree, I ordered the Laredo Steak for $16.29. The picture on the menu looked appealing. It was delicious and I absolutely devoured it from the sirloin right down to the fire-roasted potatoes & sautéed baby green beans. They put something called cactus butter on the steak. Yummy.

They had outdoor seating as well as indoor. Kids eat free every Tuesday. They give out 2 free cookies with purchase every Wednesday. They have live music every Thursday 6 til 9. Unfortunately, we went on a Friday so we didn't get anything special. I wish there was a Max and Erma's in Maryland :(

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

It may be hard to believe, it is for me, but I had one of the best dining experiences of my life here on 19Sept13. The Max-size Athena burger on a pretzel bun with grilled asparagus was amazing. Amazing! No exaggeration. My GF and I split it and washed it down with delicious Abita Purple Haze. The freshly made cookies were perfect. The service was great. We used a 25% off coupon. There was also extremely good live music. I wish I could remember the name of the guy on guitar. His voice was great. He's an amazing guitarist. I was blown away by the whole experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

The burgers were delicious! Sadly I couldn't finish it all but its a must try! And the kids meal was perfect for the little one! Took my boyfriend for his birthday and he had the Athena burger! It looked amazing just as the taste!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Coming from out of town, we stopped at this restaurant without a clue! The decor at this location was totally fun. The menu had lots of good choices. Our waiter was fantastic. The manager came to see us several times. When we asked for a dessert that was "out" ... they comped out replacement order. I'm not sure what it would be like later in the evening, when the sailors and bar crowd would be there, but we had a great time there.
NOTE: many items were available in either "Max" or "Erma" size!